Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell's home winning streak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Russell held the biggest winning streak in Kentucky until being beat by Ashland. What is their HOME winning streak up to now?
I'm thinking 27 or 28. Somewhere in that area.
28 Game Home winning streak spanning over 4 years
It's alot I know that for sure. I read in the paper last year before the state game that wearing the home (marroon) uniform we had a winning streak of like 28.
It's 28.. presently.. 29 if they win friday

It's been going since Russell lost to Ashland in 2003
pretty little streak going right now I hope it keeps going and going and going ...
Hm I think Rockcastle has a similar thing going for playing at home, I know back in 04 when we went and played them in their bowl they had only lost like a few home games in the past couple years
But how many of those wins were in a row with out a loss.
Not really sure, can't remember the number, it wasn't like a streak so much, it was just that they very seldomley lost at home
Go Russell
Hopefully Russell wins tonight then they have the chance next week to make it 30 in a row at home and that is ONE impressive streak either way.
got that right,, aint to shabby..
Guys I had to post this post and please note the POST:NUMBER on the side.....Russell wins state !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLanets are aligned,,,,,,Land of the Flaming scoreboard. and the post number 666!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lets go Russell,, this is too funny how this worked out......