Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hank Williams Jr= Expo Center
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My mom just called me and informed me Hank will be at the Expo Center on New Years Eve, I have saw him once in concert and I might go to this one as well. It should be another wild time in pikeville!!!!!!
That's awesome! Have you heard when the tickets will go on sale?
yeah when do u think tickets will go on sale?
FB05 Lets get a bunch of people together and go. I'm not driving. lol But I'll pitch in for gas.
I watched him a couple months ago here in Lexington, so I probably won't go, but it should be a fun time.
I am going! Last time I seen him he was about to blitzed to perform..But still was fun!
I am so going to see him! This will be my first time ever seeing him, but my dads seen him 3 times and prolly will b 4! I CANT WAIT!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I am going! Last time I seen him he was about to blitzed to perform..But still was fun!

I'll be about to blitzed to watch it probably. Can't wait, I love Hank.
I'd like to go...I've never seen him so it'll be fun.
Tickets go on sale saturday
O yea Charlie Daniels is going to be with him I forgot to mention that
football05 Wrote:O yea Charlie Daniels is going to be with him I forgot to mention that

Charlie Daniels is going to be in Florida for New Years Eve..
http://www.charliedaniels.com/tour-n.htm
http://www.cypressgardens.com/concerts.asp?load=163
well thats what the radio said, b/c some guy told me
but I guess he was wrong sorry for the info
I believe I will go.. I saw him at the State Fair a few years back... it was a great show
football05 Wrote:O yea Charlie Daniels is going to be with him I forgot to men
tion that

I heard that Gretchen Wilson and Kid Rock will be there. We were at the Sawyer Brown concert and my daughter said it was announced. I was out in the lobby waiting for Jeff Bates and I didn't hear it.:Thumbs:
Sounds like a heck of a show on New Years Eve talk about alot of intoxicated people!!
TOMCAT06 Wrote:Sounds like a heck of a show on New Years Eve talk about alot of intoxicated people!!

Yeah, hopefully they can keep the roads safe afterwords.
alfus21 Wrote:Yeah, hopefully they can keep the roads safe afterwords.

Yeah I hear ya that would be one thing I'd worry about if I went.
I dont think Kid Rock will be there only because when he came the last time he trashed the land mark and pikeville said they will never invite him back again
He didn't stay at the Landmark. It was the Holiday Inn Express.
TOMCAT06 Wrote:talk about alot of intoxicated people!!

:letsparty WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO
Tickets are too much... If I hadn't seen him already or if I could have got front row I would have bought some though
Got 3 tix today! cant wait to see ol bocehpus!!
got mine too!!! LOLOL.... can't wait!!
I heard it was sold out? Also how much are tickets?
They were $54-74

Anybody know how much the Montgomery Gentry tickets for Rupp will be?
BC75 Wrote:I heard it was sold out? Also how much are tickets?

It's not sold out yet. There are still many tickets available.
i wouldn't pay to go see this show.. i wouldn't go if it was free either.. lol
Pages: 1 2