Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Piers Morgan's thoughts on Obama
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...tions.html

Didn't expect him to turn on Obama, but he sure has.
WOW!! I have NEVER liked Piers Morgan, but his ten reasons why he has turned on Obama are spot on!!!
WideRight05 Wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...tions.html

Didn't expect him to turn on Obama, but he sure has.

My first thoughts from the heart are that he is dead on. My head then takes over, reality sets in, and then it tells me that Morgan's ultimate gripe is that Obama has probably not been liberal enough to suit his tastes.
Confusednicker:

Could be!! How long has it been since you've had dinner on a spontaneously formed sand dune in the middle of the ocean????
Granny Bear Wrote:Confusednicker:

Could be!! How long has it been since you've had dinner on a spontaneously formed sand dune in the middle of the ocean????

Never had one but, got plans for one tomorrow as a matter of fact Granny...Right after the election results are in that show a republican landslide, and photo of a humiliated Clueless Barbie (special thanks to Harry Rex for not enforcing the trademark protection on that wonderful little snippet) ...

Got an extra lawn chair and a coconut cup if you're interested in joining the Segers. :biggrin:
We will be staying here....at my office. Got a local race that's very close, and very volatile. I've got some home made beef stew in the crock pot, and a pone of Mexican cornbread in the micro wave. This may be a lonnnng night!!

Thanks anyway!
^^Well, there is a difference in perspective between people who work for a living and somebody like Piers who has so money to waste that he afford to boat-taxi from a luxury cruise over to something called Maldives dune to have a "sumptuous dinner." Unlike the enthralled Morgan, I knew we were in big trouble listening to what Obama was actually saying on the campaign trail.
To me, when he started on and on about change, and "transforming the face of America", the voters should have asked a very pointed question. Change to what? But they didn't ask and we're in very deep trouble.

We got 'equal rights' for the sexually deviant among us. Which translated into plain English, really means 'special privileges' that others don't have, and those based on a behavior that God has called abominable. We got a very expensive and oppressive health care overhaul forced upon us that nobody wanted except liberal Congressmen. We saw the US transformed to the laughing stock of the world from a military perspective. Oh wait, Piers already said all that and more didn't he? Not that I'm patting him on the back, because as Seger already pointed out, Piers was gripping because Obama did not do much more. The voting public better have learned their lesson here. You don't hand the keys to the bus (Obama's favorite analogy) to a liberal unless you have a bent for the masochistic.
The fact that that Piers Morgan disagrees with Obama, probably makes me like Obama more.

Let's look at points 1 and 2.

1. " He vowed to put a limit on America’s warfare but has continued to wage Drone-led war on numerous fronts"

2. "
He heralded a ‘new dawn’ for the Middle East, but kept American involvement at such minimal levels that ISIS has been allowed to ferment into a potent, dominant terror force in the region."

You just can't argue with idiocy like this.
Beetle01 Wrote:The fact that that Piers Morgan disagrees with Obama, probably makes me like Obama more.

Let's look at points 1 and 2.

1. " He vowed to put a limit on America’s warfare but has continued to wage Drone-led war on numerous fronts"

2. "
He heralded a ‘new dawn’ for the Middle East, but kept American involvement at such minimal levels that ISIS has been allowed to ferment into a potent, dominant terror force in the region."

You just can't argue with idiocy like this.
Nobody could possibly say anything that would cause me to like Obama. Two-time Obama voters cannot apologize enough for putting this country in the sorry state that it is in. In Morgan's case, his criticism is much too little and much too late.
Piers Morgan can go back overseas.
Obama can go back to Illinois, Hawaii, Kenya, or wherever else hes from.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Piers Morgan can go back overseas.
Obama can go back to Illinois, Hawaii, Kenya, or wherever else hes from.

Just a thought. How about we send them both to the Maldives dune that Piers Morgan is so enamored with, minus a speed boat of course. Obama would have his kingdom and Morgan could sit at his feet. :biglmao:
^
They could pass gun laws there as well.
Until high tide, anyway!

Wink