Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Freshman team in the 15th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[blur:dc51cf1f4c] Eastridge, Valley, Pikeville, Belfry[/blur:dc51cf1f4c]
I'm gonna take it that you mean Region 4 District 8 for AA. Pikeville isn't in the same region as the other three.
all of these teams r pretty good i know valley didnt play all of there sophmores due to the fact that they were starting varsity but still they were all competitive from what i seen low scoring games between them and good defensive play
well there arent many options for this...a lot fo teams dont even have a freshman team around here...
All these teams i dont even know anything about them....I dont know how to reply to this
there really arent many ways to reply to this one
good topic just not many ppl know about any freshman teams around here
True thirty, but if i picked one it would be belfry, they but a hurtin on pikeville their first freshman game.
blankenship i think tour right that belfry's the best.
but you have to remember that they only had one thirty minute practice :!:
is this about this years freshman team or the upcoming freshman next year? If its about this years ERs freshman team beat belfry, valley, central, actually they beat everybody but pburg.
Were they really freshmen?
I would imagine they were but im not going to say im 100% sure.
In the first pikeville vs. belfry fresman game we didnt know we had a game until the night before.... we didn't even have a practice, coach put us in our positions and told us the plays we'd run.
who won and what was the final score?