Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Central 2007
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What Do u All Think They Will Do Next year???
Who knows? They are very young.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Who knows? They are very young.
I can't believe you said that. They are all hold backs. Some held back 2 years in the eighth grade .
they are a young team right know they might not be all that good but in 3 or 4 years they will probably be 14th region winners
OK 3 points. Lets get something straight. KCC doesn't set back and tell people how great they are even if they have two year hold backs, like other teams. This thread said nothing about them winning the 14th, just KCC 2007. They are not full of themselves like you are.
Lets do get something staight If any thing is said about JBS it is not from JBS people. All I see is knocks from people like you. No body has proved anything this year.
You have not shut up on holdbacks, now you don't like it if it is brought back to you. If you are not full of yourself, I have a good idea of what you are full of.
Real intellegent amd mature response. I would excpect to see better from you.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Real intellegent amd mature response. I would excpect to see better from you.
Don't expect better than you give. :blabbermo