Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Caverna @ Mayfield 11-07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Prediction. Sneak this thread in before mayfield_9 wake-up Confusedleep:
Mayfield by a bunch. Good chance to get some younger kids snaps and let the starters heal from their brutal schedule.
Caverna may actually be better this year. It looks like only Adair County put a running clock on them.

Oh, who am I kidding. Mayfield by eleventy billion.
mayfield_9 Wrote:Caverna may actually be better this year. It looks like only Adair County put a running clock on them.

Oh, who am I kidding. Mayfield by eleventy billion.

You are correct shouldn't be much of a game, but they didn't get beat by there district opponents this year as bad as usual. They are in a very competitive district. Problem is that whole district is middle of the pack, and I see russellville thumping there district champ in the second round, and paying us a visit for the regional title.
Same old song. Different verse. Mayfield by a gazillion.
Caverna did improve this year. Former OC at somerset took that job and did well with them for year one.
JumperPride1 Wrote:Caverna did improve this year. Former OC at somerset took that job and did well with them for year one.
Yes they did. Only lost by a couple scores to some of there district opponents instead of 50.
Mayfield 64
Caverna 00

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
Could be a trap game for the Cards coming off a big win
Watch out, they are better this year and this is the only team that scored on us last year in the playoffs.
I still don't see a reason for a thread on this game 64.
mysonis55 Wrote:I still don't see a reason for a thread on this game 64.

I like keeping up with mayfield....:worthy:
64SUR Wrote:I like keeping up with mayfield....:worthy:

Now that we demolished the #1 team in the state in Class 2A, you want to jump on our bandwagon? Nothing wrong with that.

Confusedalute:
Is 64 attempting to adopt Mayfield now? I said it this summer. I knew he would. He is kind of a front runner type. I guess I should get him one of those 10 time state champ shirts for Christmas or hopefully an 11 time one.
mysonis55 Wrote:Is 64 attempting to adopt Mayfield now? I said it this summer. I knew he would. He is kind of a front runner type. I guess I should get him one of those 10 time state champ shirts for Christmas or hopefully an 11 time one.

I have plenty of 1A teams in Eastern Kentucky.....:truestory:
64SUR Wrote:Thoughts and Prediction. Sneak this thread in before mayfield_9 wake-up Confusedleep:

:biglmao:
Go Cupcakes! I mean cardinals.
Them kinda cupcakes leave a sour taste in a lot of teams mouths.
mysonis55 Wrote:Is 64 attempting to adopt Mayfield now? I said it this summer. I knew he would. He is kind of a front runner type. I guess I should get him one of those 10 time state champ shirts for Christmas or hopefully an 11 time one.

Why yes, yes he is.
64 will look good in Cardinal Red.
pjdoug Wrote:Go Cupcakes! I mean cardinals.

We Are the Borg. You Will be Assimilated. Resistance is Futile.
Given up on the Burg, eh?
mayfield_9 Wrote:We Are the Borg. You Will be Assimilated. Resistance is Futile.
Given up on the Burg, eh?

bring me a Mayfield jersey please
pjdoug Wrote:bring me a Mayfield jersey please

Now that made me spit my water out! :biglmao:
I am still really worried, a improved Caverna just has trap written all over it
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:I am still really worried, a improved Caverna just has trap written all over it

If you're worried this week, just wait until we play Bethlehem next week!

:yikes:
MayfieldCardinal has been worried all year. He lacks any faith this year.
I
mysonis55 Wrote:MayfieldCardinal has been worried all year. He lacks any faith this year.

I'm always worried. The only year recently that I wasn't worried was 2011, so my worrying is a good sign.
Mayfieldsportsfan Wrote:Now that made me spit my water out! :biglmao:

:biglmao: