Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Thank you coaches and players for the 2014 season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another season has come and gone.
Through the ups and downs the coaches, the players and the fans have all shared something that time can never take away

To the coaches, who work endless hours and give up so much, I and everyone reading this say thank you for all that you do. We, as fans never see the work you put into what you all do, but we are the first to criticize along with saying how it should be done. In all reality 99.99% of us have no clue to do what you do or even how you do it.

To the players weather you are a starter or a backup we, the fan have to say thank you for allowing us to share in what you do and forgive our ignorance when we act up by booing you or posting bad things about your play on great websites like this one.

To the seniors, it must feel like yesterday you put on the pads for the first time starting your dreams of be an M.V.P. Winning a district, winning a playoff game and of course winning state. The sweat and tears you put into this is something we, the fan will never know and something you will never forget.

All of the sacrifices you made to be part of a football team, the injuries the tackles, the wins and the loses are all part of the craziness that you love and are things you will take with you through life.

For some of those seniors your playing days are over and the missing most of you will have will last for years as I have been told by many former high school players. Some of you will go onto play at some level in college and the lessons you have learn will take you along way coupled with all of the things you have already learn. Good luck to each and everyone of you and thank you for allowing we, the fan to share in some of this.

To the seniors who are playing another week thanks to your team making the playoffs.
This coming week heading to your game, take a minute between now and then and remember how this ride started and how badly you want it to continue. Then during practice this week may I suggest make it the best week you have ever had in hopes of this ride continuing for you and your team.

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL OF THE PLAYERS AND COACHES FOR ANOTHER GREAT YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL