Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg 27 - Lawrence Co. 20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another great game between these two teams. Good luck to both in the playoff's
Well this one lived up to its' pre-game hype!!

Congratulations Blackcats on the win and to the Dawgs for NOT making it easy!!!

Special thanks to Dawg Family for his great updates!!!
Congrats Blackcats!

Proved me wrong, as I picked Lawrence would win.
Great Game. Congrats to the BlackCats! Quality win!
Congrats to Pburg. Good win going into playoffs.
The correct score is 27 - 20.

:Cheerlead
way to go Blackcats!
lol, Dawg... it's Prestonsburg.

But yeah, a very good game. On a muddy, nasty night only ONE turnover (came with <10secs left on a P-burg INT...but LC HAD to throw deep) in the entire game testifies to how well this one was played.

There couldn't have been 100yds in penalties combined between the teams. Nice clean game and one in which the officials didn't make themselves the center of the action (unlike P-burg's last game).

Best of luck to the Bulldogs in the playoffs !!

:Clap:
Congrats to the black cats!!! Good luck in the playoffs!!!
Great win for the Blackcats congrats.
It looks like the right Bulldog team came to play tonight. Both teams like to throw the ball, but it's hard to throw a lot in weather like this. I would say with better weather the score would be higher. I said all year that This game and the Belfry game would be the two hardest games we have. I wish the Bulldog team from the last 3 weeks would have showed up in the Raceland game, but I think maybe that game woke this team and coaching staff up. If I'm not mistaken we get a 1st round home game and if this team can keep it up and figure a few more small things out we could make a little noise in the postseason. Prestonsburg is a very good 2a team and could beat just about any 3a team in the east. Congrats Prestonsburg on the win, very classy people in Floyd County:Thumbs: I think this Bulldog team is still improving and could peak at just the right time. The defense we have right now is 2 times better then what we had early in the season IMO.
Congrats to prestonsburg on the win. I'm glad to eat my crow and say I'm impressed with the way lc has battled every down and keeps getting better.
Children, I must apologize for my incompetency.

My score has been corrected, and I left the word "NOT" out of my original post!! Afraid I was following way to many games last night from the comfort of my warm home! Smile
Congrats to the Blackcats on your win. Hoping y'all make it to BG.
Congrats to p-burg nice game. We just could not stop the big fullback good job p-burg o line and the kicker was great hit about 42 yard field goal in those conditions, impressive. Congrats to the dawgs on nice regular season I think the progam has taken another step forward.
This game was honestly one where it was a shame one had to lose.

On a night where the long-breaking playmakers were limited by the conditions, the fundamentals displayed on both sides of the ball were pretty darned impressive.

:rockon:
Granny Bear Wrote:Children, I must apologize for my incompetency.

My score has been corrected, and I left the word "NOT" out of my original post!! Afraid I was following way to many games last night from the comfort of my warm home! Smile

It's about time you woke up.

:dontthink:biggrin:
I was awake!!

I was just....well.....confused!
Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:I was awake!!

I was just....well.....confused!
Confusednicker:

as usual?:biggrin:
Great game by both teams. Everything I expected it to be. Congrats to my Blackcats and good luck to Lawrence in the playoffs.

Boy does Tate Green have a leg on him? 42 yard field goal in the rain on a muddy field.