Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Region 2 Western(10-1) vs. Larue(9-2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Western wont get the chance to avenge the mud-bowl loss(6 turnovers) to Washington co. this season, Larue co. knocked them off 29-25 Friday night.
I think all this talk in the Lexington Herald about Western getting upset by Washington co. for the past 2 weeks will have the warriors with somewhat of a chip on their shoulders. Larue is solid, Their only 2 losses were to Bardstown and Western 33-18. No way it wont be a Western/Mercer regional. The Washington co. upset could have easily made Western a more dangerous team.:thumpsup:
I've said it all along, Western is the most atheletic football team in 2A.
Western 35 Larue 20
I agree with this prediction. Don't know much about Larue other than looking at there record, they seem solid.

I think it will be a close ballgame...I say Western 24-14.
Western 38 Larue 7
Western 34

Larue 20
Western will have there hands full in this one but I'm going with the Warriors in this one.

Larue----14
Western-20
Western 21
Larue 20
Not sure where "all this talk in the Herald Leader" came from.. at best there was a couple blurbs about the game but no articles.

That being said Western has too much speed for Larue

Western by a couple TD's
western wins this one friday night...

western-35
larue-13
Western passes Larue and even Mercer on their way to STATE...like I said early in the season...they will get beat by Russell.:devilflam in STATE.
Western 35
Larue 21
Upset City!!!!!!!!! Larue 35-27

Funny things happen in the west, when playoff time comes around..

I don't believe you'll see Western or Mercer in the championship...
This may be the most interesting and most looked at ballgame this Friday.
The winner of this game may end up having to play Mercer in Regional Championship game.
Western
With rain today and tomorrow, what will the field conditions be? Western needs good conditions to utilize their speed. Western hangs on 28-27.
Western
hillbilly Wrote:With rain today and tomorrow, what will the field conditions be? Western needs good conditions to utilize their speed. Western hangs on 28-27.
Western will be using Iroquois bermuda field Friday, no mud.
I'm going to pick Western...28-7