Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Highlands/warren Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Highlands up 28-0 at start of 2nd quarter.
WHOA!! I didn't expect that!!
I thought it might be a little closer than that lol
Running clock started midway through the 2nd quarter. 36-0 at the half. Now you just want to get the game over with no injuries and get ready for playoffs.

I guess this answers the question of who between Owensboro and Highlands belongs ranked #1! I am sure Tommy will come up with another team to put at number one now that Boyle and Owensboro have shown they are not. :biggrin:
sstack Wrote:Running clock started midway through the 2nd quarter. 36-0 at the half. Now you just want to get the game over with no injuries and get ready for playoffs.

I guess this answers the question of who between Owensboro and Highlands belongs ranked #1! I am sure Tommy will come up with another team to put at number one now that Boyle and Owensboro have shown they are not. :biggrin:

Highlands has to be in the #1 spot
Congrats to Highlands.
A very quick second half with running clock, final 43-0.
Did Jenson do anything... Did he make nice after the game... Wow just think of this Highlands team with him.
birdman44 Wrote:Did Jenson do anything... Did he make nice after the game... Wow just think of this Highlands team with him.

Wow, that would be sweet!