Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Florida State-42 Louisville-31
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So at this point Kentucky played the #1 team in the nation in Mississippi State very close and then Louisville playes the #2 team in the nation Florida State very close. Is this going to be an epic game between the two in state rivals, or will we see that the SEC is just a little stronger then the ACC like some think. I would take Mississippi State over Florida State at the moment.
If Kentucky can stay healthy in the few games before the Louisville game and we keep improving then I think we beat em. Kentucky has played a tougher schedule up to this point and our remaining schedule is a little better also IMO. I just hope we stay healthy and then beat the s$$t out of the cards
I would also like to add that those Louisville uniforms were horrible!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhhqLdl35RkdOt2ws8B5-...LljWW-6itA]
Louisville has got to pay somebody to come up with these uniforms!! Someone with NO taste whatsoever in fashion.....kinda like me.

I think UK has Louisville's number this year. I can't wait for the game!!!
Tards let one get away. They had the Noles on the ropes.
E's Army Wrote:Tards let one get away. They had the Noles on the ropes.

Lville just had to many wasted opportunities and it came back to haunt them. An example is the first drive of the game. Lville had a first and goal on the 5 and came away with 0 points. That fumble in the end zone that Fla St recovered was a bad break and fumbling back that interception was a bad break also. To beat a team like Fla St, u have to capitalize on things like that and Lville didnt. Fla St "should" win out but I think they have some deficiencies that Lville illustrated. If Florida hasnt given up by then, I think they have a shot at them the last game of the season. Florida is having a tough year but they are still very strong defensively. With a break or 2, Florida could get them. (I dont think I would bet my last dollar on it though, LOL!)
To me, Florida State just doesn't look that good. Granted, Miss St didn't look like world beaters either, but I think as long as our Offensive line can contain the retard with the dyed red hair up front, and Towles can keep the secondary honest by running when he wants, then I think we will be fine.
Keep in mind guys Louisville had them down by 21.
UK will not beat the Cards.
Ballers Wrote:Keep in mind guys Louisville had them down by 21.
UK will not beat the Cards.

:biglmao:
I'm pretty sure most UK fans aren't jerk's....."retards".. really....I wouldn't question anyone's intelligence with comments like that. You might want to take the time to learn something about him. Glad he will be drafted and playing on Sundays. He has made a tough life better by hard work. Meanwhile keep spewing your ignorance. Stick to UK....which you don't know much about. I don't know what game you watched....if you aren't "impressed" with Winston and Florida State you don't know much. Those guys are pretty good. They are the defending National Champs. The Cards hung around and had their chances. That's what any coach asks for when they are the under dogs. Good game. No different than UK and Miss. State.
Fromthebleachers Wrote:I'm pretty sure most UK fans aren't jerk's....."retards".. really....I wouldn't question anyone's intelligence with comments like that. You might want to take the time to learn something about him. Glad he will be drafted and playing on Sundays. He has made a tough life better by hard work. Meanwhile keep spewing your ignorance. Stick to UK....which you don't know much about. I don't know what game you watched....if you aren't "impressed" with Winston and Florida State you don't know much. Those guys are pretty good. They are the defending National Champs. The Cards hung around and had their chances. That's what any coach asks for when they are the under dogs. Good game. No different than UK and Miss. State.

Ill keep spewing my ignorance so long as you and your town keep providing me with daily laughs. Literally, all I have to do is wait for the cameras to show the stands during a lville game before I fall over laughing.
The only team that I fear as a UK fan is one that has a dominate running game. Louisville doesn't have it.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:To me, Florida State just doesn't look that good. Granted, Miss St didn't look like world beaters either, but I think as long as our Offensive line can contain the retard with the dyed red hair up front, and Towles can keep the secondary honest by running when he wants, then I think we will be fine.

Fla St didnt impress me either. Lville had opportunities....they just didnt take advantage and they had some bad breaks as well. I'll admit that Lville is better than I was giving them credit for. Im really looking forward to UK/Lville
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:To me, Florida State just doesn't look that good. Granted, Miss St didn't look like world beaters either, but I think as long as our Offensive line can contain the retard with the dyed red hair up front, and Towles can keep the secondary honest by running when he wants, then I think we will be fine.

Wait a minute....has a UofL volleyball player replaced you. What happened to your undying love and fandom of Petrino. You are as loyal as a hooker...

Confusednicker:
Spirit100 Wrote:Wait a minute....has a UofL volleyball player replaced you. What happened to your undying love and fandom of Petrino. You are as loyal as a hooker...

Confusednicker:

Sarcasm 101
Florida State is extremely talented but the circus following the head clown Winston is becoming a distraction.