Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: valley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i think that valley has had a decent football season this year, dont you?
Same Ol' Same Ol'.......Nothing New~
i hate seeing nearly everything on here being about valley, no offense, yall are good, and i respect you guys, but gah. there are 1000000 threads on this same subject
I know...And for what reason??
You know, if you all really had such a great problem with it, and a problem with this free site's rules allowing people to express their opinion, then you could just not come to the football threads so you won't see anything about Shelby Valley. Then we won't have to hear you complain.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:You know, if you all really had such a great problem with it, and a problem with this free site's rules allowing people to express their opinion, then you could just not come to the football threads so you won't see anything about Shelby Valley. Then we won't have to hear you complain.

i said i RESPECT YALL COMPLETELY. first time ive EVER made a statement about the amount of times ive seen valley on here. and id like to see what is going on in the playoffs as well as the regular season games. i know youre from valley and all, but really.....just drop it i dont feel like competing in the special olympic internet arguing match.
OUCH..Bet this thread doesn't last long....PLAYBOY5 FOR MODERATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!..LOL!
Coach Cline Wrote:i said i RESPECT YALL COMPLETELY. first time ive EVER made a statement about the amount of times ive seen valley on here. and id like to see what is going on in the playoffs as well as the regular season games. i know youre from valley and all, but really.....just drop it i dont feel like competing in the special olympic internet arguing match.

So now you're downing special people? lol...you're a real joke buddy.
Coach Cline Wrote:i said i RESPECT YALL COMPLETELY. first time ive EVER made a statement about the amount of times ive seen valley on here. and id like to see what is going on in the playoffs as well as the regular season games. i know youre from valley and all, but really.....just drop it i dont feel like competing in the special olympic internet arguing match.
This thread was doomed from the start and this last statement closed it.
streetball_1 Wrote:i think that valley has had a decent football season this year, dont you?
How about a little broader subject to discuss next time??
Valley??? What do you think about them? is a little stale.