Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Middlesboro @ Lynn Camp 10/30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
predictions??
The Jackets by as much as they want.
Could get ugly , Maybe with the playoffs being next week some of the younger kids can get in the game tonight .. For that reason gonna say 42-12 jackets
Middlesboro by a bunch. They will over power Campers up front. Expect a running clock
Complete blowout! I will say I would have ran that score up higher than what it was. Their players were actually trying to hurt our boys. I'm not talking about tackling and doing their job, it was malicious acts of dirty football. Of course, the refs did nothing. Their fans went in to our boys locker room and went through their personal items. Even went as far as to take pictures with our players cell phones. If I was the coach or the administrator, I would not let this go. Best thing is to never play that bunch of rednecks ever again. Why would you want to play someone that doesn't even put up a fight except to play dirty.
Smile
Number One Fan Wrote:Complete blowout! I will say I would have ran that score up higher than what it was. Their players were actually trying to hurt our boys. I'm not talking about tackling and doing their job, it was malicious acts of dirty football. Of course, the refs did nothing. Their fans went in to our boys locker room and went through their personal items. Even went as far as to take pictures with our players cell phones. If I was the coach or the administrator, I would not let this go. Best thing is to never play that bunch of rednecks ever again. Why would you want to play someone that doesn't even put up a fight except to play dirty.

fans in locker room?something should have been done about that if true. the rednecks comment is :lame:
pjdoug Wrote:fans in locker room?something should have been done about that if true. the rednecks comment is :lame:
It is true. When you act with malice to try and win a ballgame, that my friend is redneck behavior. I'm not going to argue with you. Were you there? I was and saw first hand what their players were doing.
I dont know about the locker room stuff but I do know they was trying to take out brock and pittman and a few others on purpose... I managed to walk over on the home side and stand a bit and even heard a few the players discussing it and laughing on the sidelines... Thats awful just because your football team is down and can't put up a fight against anyone doesn't mean you need to ruin a seniors playoff hopes or a teams... Or the seniors chances at maybe playing college ball... I can't believe this team if I were middlesboro Lynn camp would not be on the schedule next year... Lynn Camp needs to schedule McCreary so the McCreary can finally get a win...
No issues with Lynn Camp this year but saw the same behavior at their place last year. Hoped this had been corrected with new coaches. I don't believe Harris or Farris would put up with that. Russell seemed to have no control last year.