Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Beechwood vs NCC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins and why? Ncc coming off an easy victory with Holy Cross and Beechwood has been rolling through district play. Last year Beechwood started out up 21-0 and ended up losing 34-31, so payback has to be on their minds especially since NCC is still sputtering. This game is usually an indicator of how well both teams will do in their respective regional playoff games. I think it's a little closer than some are predicting. Ncc wins 24-21.
Not sure how this one will turnout, but if I know the beechies they will b very classy in their win and visa versa for the breds 2 very classy programs.:igiveup:
I have watched the breds play a few games now and personally I just feel that they are not firing on all cylinders yet, Friday will be either a good sign or a bad sign, it still seems that they have some oline probs:HitWall: they need to get these resolved ASAP or it will b a short season for the breds, which they are not use to.:Sad04:
Beechwood should come home with a championship this year and next as well very good football team.Confusedinglepar
I wish nothing but the best for both teams and stay healthy, well all NKY teams, nothing like high school football this time of year.
This is a good rivalry between these 2
Beechwood by 10
This game is usually outstanding football. Great rivalry. I gotta feel like this year though , it means more to the Breds than Tigers. Beechwood knows where they stand at this point, while the Breds are still looking to find their stride. With that said...

Beechwood 38
NCC 25
Beechwood by 18..
Beechwood 28-14
At no point this season has ncc showed the ability to be able to score more than 7 points on this beechwood team. I know we r not supposed to mention other sites on here, so i wont do it by name. But since i am banned on that other site. Bunch of freaking @/$$€! $ run that site. I wanted to comment on what they were saying. To say that "ncc held dixie to 34 points " is a joke. Dixie did that to themselves. This game may end up 48-14. These points are going to come late after Rash pulls his jv. Rash is a great coach and as much as i hate beechwood. This goes back to high school, when we used to beat the breaks off beechwood at lloyd. I wish Rash the best of luck and hope he wins another title for beechwood. What a classy guy, cant say that about most of the beechwood parents, but Rash certainly is. Of course, u can say the same about some of our parents as well, so it goes both ways. Ncc has zero chance as long as schnieder is running that offense and ncc is it that 4-3 defense. Rash is great at finding weaknesses on a opposing team and i expect him to exploit our secondary and the offensive line.
Picking 1A Beechwood in this one. :rockon:

Beechwood 35
NCC 21
Beechwood by 18+pts.
BOOM! For the life of me, why is NCC in a 4-3? They have been beaten on the ends all year long, is it scheme, personel, or both? This team needs as many guys up near the line of scrimmage possible, especially at linebacker. I have to agree with comments about offensive coordinator. This team has tons of potential but can't score because of the guy calling the plays. There's no imagination, no setting up the defense, no finding the weak link, end of story. I believe Beechwood will have their way with the Breds. They are much more disciplined and their players believe in the team concept. All the penalty's you see NCC getting is from selfish play. They try to make up for a lack of talent by running their mouths. Beechwood wins 42-7.