Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: My 2015 NCAA Championship prediction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UK's Blue squad vs. UK's White squad

They'd better make room in the rafters at Rupp Arena. We are hanging #9 this season!!!!!
A friend of mine was watching that game and he posted that he was watching the two best teams in college basketball play each other! LOL
1. Duke
2.Arizona
3.UK
4.Kansas
5.UofL
1. Duke
2.Arizona
3.UK
4.Kansas
5.U OF L
6.Texas
ballcrazy Wrote:1. Duke
2.Arizona
3.UK
4.Kansas
5.UofL

WATCHA TALKIN' BOUT WILLIS!!!:biglmao:
Top 4 that have, and since I cannot have 2 teams from UK's roster I will have 4 different colleges representing, lol.

1. Kentucky Wildcats
2. Arizona Wildcats
3. Duke Blue Devils
4. Florida Gators (Sleeper Pick)
2.Arizona
3.UK
4.Kansas
5.UofL

2.Arizona
3.UK
4.Kansas
5.U OF L
6.Texas

:biglmao: :hilarious: :Shaking: :dontthink
Final 4
1. UK
2. Arizona
3. Wisconsin
4. Kansas

Championship
Kentucky vs Arizona, UK gets revenge for 1997, 81-72.

Duke loses in the round of 32, managing to beat a 15 seed for once, and Loserville gets bounced by a mid major in the sweet 16.
Cats #1 is all that matters.
I hope OSU can make the final 4 but the two best teams in the nation are UK's starting five and UK's second five... As bad as I hate it.
OSU could make a run in the tournament ...
If they still had Sullinger.
I'm going to say

UK
Duke
Louisville
Kansas
#1 - Kentucky
#2 - Duke

Florida and UNC are both underrated in my book, both could easily make the four final...

oh yeah and Michigan State bc I mean they have Tom Izzo...
1: Kentucky
2: Wisconsin
3: Duke
4: Arizona
5: North Carolina
Louisville isn't a top 5 team and niether is Florida
Kentucky, Arizona, Wisconsin and Duke are clearly the 4 favorites. Put them in any order. We will worry about the rest come March.
There should be no debate. UK may have the most talent ever assembled for a college basketball team. The only teams that rival their talent level may be some of UCLA's best teams, such as the ones where Sven Nater, a future NBA All Star center, rarely left the bench. None of UK's current competition is any better than UK's second five will be.
KENTUCKY and everyone else is playing for 2nd. CATS shouldn't lose a game but probably will but not in March or April.
2.Arizona
3.UK
4.Kansas
5.UofL

Duke may want to worry about Mercer and Lehigh in the opening round before thinking championship.

As for UofL, were going to make Montrazzzzel look like the chump he really is.
1 Kentucky- obvious choice. Loaded with talent. The only thing that can stop Kentucky is Kentucky.
2 Duke- also loaded with talent but Coach K will have a set rotation. He certainly won't platoon.
3 Wisconsin- They bring back almost everybody from a final four run last year. They're a very disciplined team and I would be surprised if they aren't playing Kentucky in April.
4 North Carolina- Good recruiting class along with several returning players but they don't have a go to big inside. They'll rely heavily on their guard/small forward play.
I personally don't think Arizona is a top 5 team. They have Tarczewski, Ashley, Stanley Johnson, and Hollis-Jefferson but they don't have very good guard play. Losing Nick Johnson hurt them more than most people realize. I don't think McConnell is good enough to be the lead guard on a national title team. Just pack it in against Arizona and make them knock down some threes.
Kentucky needs to not start both harrisons. Start the freshman at point True point guard.11 loses with the twins starting last year. Both will play in the nba. Looked like a mid major today and shot free throws like 7th graders.
The preview of the championship was the Blue/White game.. Lol