Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland Vs. Lexington Christian Academy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Rams head to Lex. to take on the Eagles in a re-match they plan to win! Buy some how I don't think ethier team will be overlooking the other, and is sure to be a GREAT battle! I'll take Lex. Christian by 14+
I think lca will takeit again.
Ok, let's hear it Ram fans. Can the Rams travel to LCA and escape with a win? I think they can but they will have to play a lot better than the last time these team met and may possibly need to play the best they've played all year. I did not get to see the game last night so I don't know how well they played but hopefully they're peaking at this time. They'll need to be to make a long run in the playoffs. I'd love to go to Louisville to watch Russell play and have to stay after it was over so I could watch Raceland play. That would be a nice day for eastern Kentucky football. It would be even better if I had to go early to watch Johnson Central play before the 2A game. Man, that would be incredible!! It very well could happen. Keep the faith!!
I am going with Lexington Christian!
I have had the opportunity to see both teams play and to be honest, I thought Raceland is the better team of the two (even though LCA won the first meeting). LCA took a few injuries last night to their secondary against Bath co. and that could be the edge Raceland needs. I'm going to predict that Raceland wins by a touchdown. Even though LCA is at home, their home crowd isn't all that loud or gamechanging like other crowds I've seen.
LCA 35

Raceland 20
I think that Raceland will win but its to close for me to call a score.
I know nothing about either team but I'll take the EKY team Raceland!

Raceland-----21
Lex. Christian-13
I am going to go with Raceland on this one. I have talked to a few Raceland fans that said if it wasn't for a few missed plays in the first game they would be sitting undefeated right now and I'm sure that there coach may just break out the game film for a little motivation to keep focus on what is at stake.
ill take LCA by 10
LCA no doubt about it
Raceland 21
LCA 17
Grizzle should lead his team to victory.Raceland 21

LCA 14
I'll take LCA by 2 scores.
Could be closer though.
Raceland by 7
One of LCA's starting lineman got hurt too on last friday night. Their coach had the starters in with a 30 point lead in the 4th quarter and the lineman hurt his knee. Im not sure if he is playing this week but it didnt look good friday. Rains should have pulled the starters with a big lead like that. Figured he would know better than that
Raceland's boys are really hungry for this one. I'll have to take the Rams by 7.
I believe the RAMS will be ready for this one.
Im now throwing my support to Raceland for the shear fact that I don't like LCA's coach at all. I think he is a classless joke.
Lca
I agree bigpun, he even came over to Bath's sideline the other night and tried to tell bath's coach what to do. Telling coach fields to pull his seniors because the game was over. That is a coaches decision and why not let the seniors play their last game. I dont particularly like Rains, but he does know the x's and o's of football.
What was the score of the first game between the two?
i see raceland taking this one
im going for LCA but ill be cheering for the rams alot of friends on that team
If it is close towards the end, I'm taking Raceland.....

Gotta keep it close....