Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WWE Survivor Series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, after that last segment, it's going to be Team Cena versus Team Authority. So who will Cena get for his team. Wow, this will be so predictable.

Randy Orton has just made it known that he is no longer a part of "The Authority". Hint, Hint - Randy Orton will go on to be on Team Cena, creating a Dream Team. Well, the predictable part will be that we will get all the way to Survivor Series with Orton shoring his hatred for the Authority. How does this end? Orton turns on Cena, RKO's Cena, Realigns with the Authority.....

If the WWE really wants to swerve us, let this be the time that Cena turns. But, as long as Cena is breaking records (and I applaud it) with Make a Wish, we won't see Cena turn.
So is Team Cena vs Team Authority going to be 3v3?

If so - I had assumed it would be HHH/Kane/Rollins vs Cena/Orton/Ziggler
And by the way... I loved that Ziggler could be in the main event at Survivor Series and that he beat Kane tonight - I'm a fan lol
^ Besides having the best name in the business right now, Dolph is hands down the best bump taker since Ric Flair. I had always expected them to have Flair be the manager of Dolph. Anyhow, it sometimes is forgotten that Dolph was the World Champion. I think the kid is as talented as any wrestler in the business right now.

[Image: tumblr_mmk4h8S6N41ql0k28o1_500.png]

[Image: ricflairbelt.jpg]
Stardust Wrote:^ Besides having the best name in the business right now, Dolph is hands down the best bump taker since Ric Flair. I had always expected them to have Flair be the manager of Dolph. Anyhow, it sometimes is forgotten that Dolph was the World Champion. I think the kid is as talented as any wrestler in the business right now.

[Image: tumblr_mmk4h8S6N41ql0k28o1_500.png]

[Image: ricflairbelt.jpg]

No doubt!
Dolph needs to be world champ again. He is awesome
Is Dolph marketable? I agree that he should be a rising star but can he be marketed long-term? I hope the answer is yes.
I would love to see Dolph have another major title run, but with just one belt now there's just to many other ahead of him in managements eyes to give him a shot. I feel WWE would be better off going back to a brand split. To much talent and not enough main event spots. Dolph really deserves more than IC titles.
So what does everyone think of Erick Rowan turning on Luke Harper and joining John Cena's team?
I think it's a bad idea to break up the Wyatts.

I don't think Rowan and Harper are marketable apart from Bray.
zaga_fan Wrote:I think it's a bad idea to break up the Wyatts.

I hate it. I was always a fan of the Wyatt's.
Strikeout King Wrote:So what does everyone think of Erick Rowan turning on Luke Harper and joining John Cena's team?

It's lame.

He went from going the comedic route, then suddenly involved in a major storyline.
I'm actually really pleased with the development of the story moving towards Survivor Series, it comes along even further on Smackdown. I'm legitimately intrigued.

Something I have to admit that I'm really intrigued by is possibly the lowest ranked story on the card. The Adam Rose/Bunny drama, as well as Tyson Kidd. I am a huge NXT fan. If you haven't caught Adam Rose's promo on Main Event, check it out. I like that they're giving Adam Rose a character and it is awesome. Meanwhile, Kidd is a superb worker and seems to be finding his niche on the main roster. I can't wait until they hopefully let him really show the character he used in NXT.
LWC Wrote:Is Dolph marketable? I agree that he should be a rising star but can he be marketed long-term? I hope the answer is yes.

You're crazy if you think that!
I think Dolph is marketable. He's an attractive guy to ladies, great wrestler, just needs to get better on the mic.

I kinda liked the Rowan swerve. You only guessed he was going comedic route.
zaga_fan Wrote:I think it's a bad idea to break up the Wyatts.

Anyone is marketable!

[Image: 12716.jpg]

[Image: skinner-45-merlin-1992-wwf-wrestling-tra...1920-p.jpg]

[Image: 072_zpsbf2352d0.jpg]
Stardust Wrote:Anyone is marketable!

[Image: 12716.jpg]

[Image: skinner-45-merlin-1992-wwf-wrestling-tra...1920-p.jpg]

[Image: 072_zpsbf2352d0.jpg]

Let me rephrase that.

I don't know that there is room on the roster for Harper and Rowan' characters, being that they're so similar, if they aren't together.

I think they work in the Wyatt family, against each other or as a tag team.

They could always reinvent them with another gimmick as well.

WWE will do something with these guys or bring in the next big thing. They always do.

I'm looking forward to see what direction they go in when Reigns and Bryan come back. There's a lot of great talent on the roster right now!
Vince McMahon arrives as Survivor Series begins
Vince McMahon opens up Survivor Series
WOW. Vince tells The authority if they lose that the only one who can bring them back into power is....................John Cena
Up first: Tag Team Champ fatal four way.

Usos vs. Star-Goldust © vs. Miz/Damien Mizdow vs. Los Matadors
WOW....Miz and Mizdow are the new tag team champs
Up next. Divas match

Summer Rae/Layla/Paige/Cameron vs. Natayla/naomi/Ema/Alicia Fox
Natayla's team just annliates Paiges team
Up next: Bray Wyatt vs. Dean Ambrose
Bray Wyatt defeats Dean Ambrose by DQ after Ambrose hits Wyatt with a chair then delievers dirty deeds to Wyatt on the chair
Amrbose delievers a top rope elbow to Wyatt through a table then goes out and gets another table
Up next: Adam Rose and The Bunny vs. Titus O'Neil and Heath Slater
WOW...The Bunny defeats Heath Slater adn Adam Rose is not happy
Roman Reigns delievers a message saying that this time next month, he will be back.....I'm sensing a return at TLC that airs on December 14th
Nikki Bella is the new Divas Champ
Pages: 1 2