Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central vs Ashland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm not sure how long this thread will last, but what are predictions? Does JC have what it takes to beat Ashland twice? My opinion: "YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT." This one will be exciting.:letsparty
I think a mod should make this a vbookie Ashland wins or Johnson Central wins.
place your bets here!
Place Your Bets Here
*SE04* Wrote:place your bets here!

ty:Thumbs:
Jc has done enough to prove that they are for real. these boy are hungry. as bad as I hate to say it, ashland is just a stop on there way to the region. ashland will be ready, hope they can keep it close.
JC will beat them by around as much as they did a couple weeks ago. I dont see JC falling anywhere shorter than semifinals if not state.
Jc
Johnson Central is playing great I see them going to state. Ashland had a great season but it ends Friday night
JC should have no trouble in this one.
I think this game will be much closer than expected, Johnson Central has struggled at times with special teams. Last night against Boyd they had a punt blocked and missed a extra point, both issues they have struggled with all season. They came out absolutely flat last night and Boyd had them on their heels, if they expect to make a run at state they will have to play much better than they did last night! Yeah I know the score was 50-6 but JC was very sloppy in winning this game. JC needs to be getting better each week and that simply wasn't the case last night.

JC 20 Ashland 7
the nerves were shown last week and that was the case for the first quarter let down but now these boys know what it is like to be in the playoffs and the outcome shouldn't any different than last time.

JC 42
Ashland 6

Too much Grimm and the rest of the running crew
JC defense will dominate like always
JC wins easy and keeps on rollin toward state
playoff experiences are nothing until you travel to northern kentucky, thats when you find out what you are not.
JC might win the district but as to say they win at state is a little far fetched right now. you gotta think of the powerhouse teams from across the state that JC might end up playing... and not only that they still have to win the region against some very strong teams that will give JC a run for theyre money
Gator Wrote:I think this game will be much closer than expected, Johnson Central has struggled at times with special teams. Last night against Boyd they had a punt blocked and missed a extra point, both issues they have struggled with all season. They came out absolutely flat last night and Boyd had them on their heels, if they expect to make a run at state they will have to play much better than they did last night! Yeah I know the score was 50-6 but JC was very sloppy in winning this game. JC needs to be getting better each week and that simply wasn't the case last night.

JC 20 Ashland 7

I wish my team was "very sloppy" and we could still beat someone in the playoffs 50-6.

I guess if Central had played well last night the final score could have been in the thousands.

If they keep putting up Playstation numbers, I don't care how sloppy they play.
Gator Wrote:I think this game will be much closer than expected, Johnson Central has struggled at times with special teams. Last night against Boyd they had a punt blocked and missed a extra point, both issues they have struggled with all season. They came out absolutely flat last night and Boyd had them on their heels, if they expect to make a run at state they will have to play much better than they did last night! Yeah I know the score was 50-6 but JC was very sloppy in winning this game. JC needs to be getting better each week and that simply wasn't the case last night.

JC 20 Ashland 7

JC didnt have a missed extra point. The kicker was hit while kicking so naturally he missed. Then JC went for two and converted. Now the blocked punt was a mistake, but dont forget to mention that JC also had a blocked extra point and a blocked punt. :thumpsup:

JC did come out very flat last night, no one that was there will argue that point. Against a good team like we will see from here on out in the playoffs could lead to an premature exit of the playoffs and negate everything these boys have worked so hard to accomplish. JC will use this first quarter as motivation to what can happen if you dont come to play at the kick off. But its always great to be able to play a bad quarter and still win with a score like 50-6.
Hungarian_Barbarian Wrote:I wish my team was "very sloppy" and we could still beat someone in the playoffs 50-6.

I guess if Central had played well last night the final score could have been in the thousands.

If they keep putting up Playstation numbers, I don't care how sloppy they play.

:Thumbs: Good one! But they will need to keep focused as they face the tougher teams than what they have been used to playing.
JC will beat Ashland again. Ashland is a great team; has had a good season; and is clearly second best in the district. But JC is just too powerful this year, especially on Offense for Ashland to win against them. I do expect Ashland to play better than last time. Ashland's offense was not on the last game and I would expect them to score more. But JC can and will put up numbers that Ashland can't match this year.

JC must stay focused and be ready when the competition level increases greatly in the next couple of weeks.
Good Luck Eagles!!
JC by 2 td's
JC will win again. Yeah they started sloppy and gave up two first down in Boyds first possesion but then didnt give up another until the third . I though JC played very good after the first. They are getting better every week IMO and wii beat Ashland just like last game
jc by alot
Got to support a local team and say JC
I think JC has better be ready! Just because the Eagles won the first time big doesn't gurantee a W this time around.

Oh yea, if you are coming to the game friday night and don't like noise you had better bring some ear plugs. It will be louder than usual because this is a huge game.

C'mon boys get the job done! You still have A LOT of unfinished business to take care of this season.
JC by 3+ TD's
Warm the pizza up in Louisville because Central is going to Papa Johns this year!
The most dominant season that I can remember score wise! Closest game was a 38-14 win against 4A Bryan Station!
JC owns this one.
Big- D Wrote:JC might win the district but as to say they win at state is a little far fetched right now. you gotta think of the powerhouse teams from across the state that JC might end up playing... and not only that they still have to win the region against some very strong teams that will give JC a run for theyre money

Have you not watched a Johnson Central game. They are the powerhouse. What else do they have to prove to you. I'm not saying that JC will go up against a Northern team and dominate, but look at their season. Ashland was supposed to be a good game, Mason was supposed to be a good game. Johnson Central is just as much a "powerhouse" as any team in Northern Kentucky. Friday night, the guys started off slow. They should not have done that and they wont win state doing that kind of stuff because I agree, the competition will only get much harder. But to insinuate that they will get run over by a POWERHOUSE is moronic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4