Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BGR Regional Power Rankings- EKY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Johnson Central
2. Pikeville
3. Belfry
4. Russell
5. Raceland

Game of the Week:
Russell @ Pikeville
EKUAlum05 Wrote:1. Johnson Central
2. Pikeville
3. Belfry
4. Russell
5. Raceland

Game of the Week:
Russell @ Pikeville

:Shaking: :dontthink Confusedhh: :1:
Johnson Central vs. Belfry
Pulp Fiction Wrote::Shaking: :dontthink Confusedhh: :1:

I don't think so to be honest.

Think JC roughs Belfry up pretty good. Pikeville vs. Russell OTOH I see being a really competitive game.
I can't believe Raceland is still being overlooked? I understand just going by scores against Ashland that Russell would appear to have that advantage over Raceland, but I think their light and day from that game to now. I'd like to see Raceland and Russell start playing again. I'm pretty sure with the exception of Mayfield, Raceland has given up less points than anybody in 1A?
baseball1974 Wrote:I can't believe Raceland is still being overlooked? I understand just going by scores against Ashland that Russell would appear to have that advantage over Raceland, but I think their light and day from that game to now. I'd like to see Raceland and Russell start playing again.

Raceland is in the Top 5 now?
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Raceland is in the Top 5 now?

I know I just think they are better than Russell. However, their both one loss teams and Russell beating Ashland I'm sure was the deciding factor? The rest of the list is spot on.
baseball1974 Wrote:I know I just think they are better than Russell. However, their both one loss teams and Russell beating Ashland I'm sure was the deciding factor? The rest of the list is spot on.

Correct.

That and the way Russell destroyed Mason County and that Fleming County win looks pretty good as well.

Very close teams though.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Correct.

That and the way Russell destroyed Mason County and that Fleming County win looks pretty good as well.

Very close teams though.

Do you know why those two stopped playing each other?
baseball1974 Wrote:Do you know why those two stopped playing each other?

I dont but think they renew the rivalry next year?
Looks good to me. I'm interested to see how Russell fares against Pikeville.
2. Pikeville
3. Belfry
4. Russell
5. Raceland

Game of the Week:
Russell @ Pikeville

Game of the week is Russell @ Pikeville?????
Eagle84 Wrote:Game of the week is Russell @ Pikeville?????

Yes sir.

As I said, I think JC pounds Belfry. Pirate defense is missing 5 starters and 7 players out of their 2 deep right now.
2. Pikeville
3. Belfry
4. Russell
5. Raceland

Game of the Week:
Russell @ Pikeville

Pulp Fiction Wrote::Shaking: :dontthink Confusedhh: :1:

EKUAlum05 Wrote:I don't think so to be honest.

Think JC roughs Belfry up pretty good. Pikeville vs. Russell OTOH I see being a really competitive game.

Eagle84 Wrote:Game of the week is Russell @ Pikeville?????

Great minds think alike Eagle84
I agree that Russel v Pikeville is GOTW, at least selfishly. It gives me some idea of how Good Russell really is and if they may be playing after Thanksgiving.
baseball1974 Wrote:Do you know why those two stopped playing each other?

Rumors I heard is that McGlone would not renew the contract.
Series will resume in 2015.
What ever happen to EKUAlum05. :popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:What ever happen to EKUAlum05. :popcorn:

:pondering:
Was he on the plane with jetpilotConfusednicker:
Last I heard he was getting married. Honeymoon maybe.
Honeymoon is over EKU. Back to football. It took a few weeks, but while you where away my Blackcats helped me prove my point that they are better than the Ads.

I hope a 40-23 win on there home field will be enough for you to get my thread up. :eyeroll:
Crossbones Wrote:Last I heard he was getting married. Honeymoon maybe.

Poor guy.
panther nation Wrote:Was he on the plane with jetpilotConfusednicker:

Confusednicker:
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Honeymoon is over EKU. Back to football. It took a few weeks, but while you where away my Blackcats helped me prove my point that they are better than the Ads.

I hope a 40-23 win on there home field will be enough for you to get my thread up. :eyeroll:

Prestonsburg could be Bowing Green bound.

During football seasons. This will slow him down :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

:dudecomeon:

You never never ever do something that crazy during football season. Do in the summer when all you got baseball heck they play 162 games. But high school football only 10 games then playoffs.
What's the upside to it?! Why even do it! Still haven't heard a convincing answer!!! Jump in, the water is warm EKU... Scalding hot actually!