Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #1 Caldwell Co 2a @ #1 Mayfield 1a 10-31-14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This looks like another great matchup here in Western Ky. You have the high flying Tigers against the stout defensive Cardinals. This game is also at War Memorial in Mayfield. The interesting thing is that the Cardinals have not lost in War Memorial since their last regular season game of the 2008 season. The loss however, was to the Tigers of Caldwell Co. If this one gets into a shootout, it may never end. I think this also makes for a great tune up game for the two just before playoffs start. So what are your thoughts and predictions for this one?
Sorry, I did not scroll down far enough to see that there was already a thread on this. Maybe this can be combined or just taken off.
Cards fly to another easy win.
mysonis55 Wrote:Sorry, I did not scroll down far enough to see that there was already a thread on this. Maybe this can be combined or just taken off.

Nobody is listening to you this time of year 55 Confusednicker:
55 is lost, trying to figure out these LIT ratings. Owensboro has beaten 3 teams that are better than anyone that OC has played, plus beaten OC, yet OC has a much higher LIT rating.
mayfield_9 Wrote:55 is lost, trying to figure out these LIT ratings. Owensboro has beaten 3 teams that are better than anyone that OC has played, plus beaten OC, yet OC has a much higher LIT rating.

:popcorn: