Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Leslie County @ Middlesboro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Leslie beat a good Breathitt team in the first round but IMO the yellow jackets offense is too explosive.

LC-20
MC-47
Can someone tell me the score of these two teams from earlier in the season?
Panther#42 Wrote:Can someone tell me the score of these two teams from earlier in the season?

Middlesboro 21- 6
Middlesboro should win this one easy
Hmm alright, I'll take the eagles in an upset, 21-20
eagles will be ready to play and so will middlesboro it should be battle
it will closer than most think
This game will b a close one. If the Eagles come out and play like they did against Breathitt Middlesboro will be going home. IMO.
Leslie County lost the frist meeting to Middlesboro a few weeks ago 21-6. Is Leslie County a better team now after their upset win this week? The spread will be 14 on this game in favor of Middlesboro.
So far...Leslie hasn't been picked to win! With weather permitting, Leslies offense should be as dominating as well as the defense has all year...Leslie takes Middlesboro in a close game! The reign as Eagle District Champs still holds until someone knocks em' down! Good Luck Eagles!!
CAM2006 Wrote:Middlesboro should win this one easy
Leslie hasn't given anyone an easy game all year.
slugger9 Wrote:So far...Leslie hasn't been picked to win! With weather permitting, Leslies offense should be as dominating as well as the defense has all year...Leslie takes Middlesboro in a close game! The reign as Eagle District Champs still holds until someone knocks em' down! Good Luck Eagles!!
I couldn't of said it better myself
GoldenHands10 Wrote:Leslie hasn't given anyone an easy game all year.

I was going by the score from the first meeting, I think that Middlesboro is a better team then Leslie County so thats why I think they will win easy
I'm thinking Middlesboro
Should be a good one but they better not play balls to the wall, because they will have to play Belfry the week after and you can not let down.
blackcat_student Wrote:Leslie beat a good Breathitt team in the first round but IMO the yellow jackets offense is too explosive.

LC-20
MC-47
Middlesboro scoring 47............Im not even going to say anything on that one.
Middlesboro by 3 td's
leslie has the D to stop middlesboro.. the O just has ta get it goin and out score them/// middlesboro has a high powerd O but they dont have the D like leslie.. im takin leslie 27-21...WoOoOo
Middlesboro by 6+.
everyone said the same thing bout the breathitt and leslie game and the underdog leslie came out with a big win. so if leslie brings their game face and plays thier game, i think that they can win this one.
M-boro: 56
Lc: 6
Nice season Eagle but I am afraid that your season may end next Friday..Good Luck to both teams and have a safe one! Leslie has proved me wrong big time once...
CAM2006 Wrote:I was going by the score from the first meeting, I think that Middlesboro is a better team then Leslie County so thats why I think they will win easy
Everybody said Breathitt was a better team too but they didn't win. It isn't all about the better team in the playoffs. It has alot to do with who plays with more heart and wants it more.
Very True GoldenHands 10. Good as you want to be!
mboro beat lesle co without the earls kid a couple of week ago and out in the mud and rain which slowed the jackets down a lot.

the earls kid is pound for pound the best player on that team and having him back with be a huge plus for the jackets.

i think they have others injuries like adams and ford but from reading on ky preps they should be ready to go friday also.

jackets on a dry field and at home will win 34-22.
Snake Plissken Wrote:mboro beat lesle co without the earls kid a couple of week ago and out in the mud and rain which slowed the jackets down a lot.

the earls kid is pound for pound the best player on that team and having him back with be a huge plus for the jackets.

i think they have others injuries like adams and ford but from reading on ky preps they should be ready to go friday also.

jackets on a dry field and at home will win 34-22.

Yea, Earls didn't play because Leslie knocked them around. Leslie has the quickest D in the region I think the mud hurt them more than M'boro caus there mainly a running team unlike Leslie.
i agree TakeItToTheHouse...
TakeItToTheHouse Wrote:Yea, Earls didn't play because Leslie knocked them around. Leslie has the quickest D in the region I think the mud hurt them more than M'boro caus there mainly a running team unlike Leslie.
Middlesboro is too much for Leslie Co.
Middlesboro wins by 2-3 TD's
bigpun Wrote:Middlesboro is too much for Leslie Co.
Middlesboro wins by 2-3 TD's
Have to agree, But Leslie's D will pose a challenge for the jackets. :thumpsup:
finish it off_1 Wrote:i agree TakeItToTheHouse...

i agree to TakeItToTheHouse
This should be a really good game friday night...a revenge game for Leslie Co. but also another win for the yellow jackets...I still see middlesboro winning but not by much maybe a touchdown...

Middlesboro-20
Leslie-14
Pages: 1 2