Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Greenup County @ East Carter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's your prediction for this powerhouse game? I like East in this because I was impressed how they kept the Russell game respectable and wasn't for the refs it could've been a diffrent ballgame. This is senior night for my raiders and I expect Sr. QB Logan Morrison and Sr. RB Darin Phillips to put up HUGE numbers against an unorganized and scared Greenup D.

East Carter-42
Greenup-24
Oh and by the way! There will be a buy one and get one free corndog special Friday night!
RaiderManiac87 Wrote:What's your prediction for this powerhouse game? I like East in this because I was impressed how they kept the Russell game respectable and wasn't for the refs it could've been a diffrent ballgame. This is senior night for my raiders and I expect Sr. QB Logan Morrison and Sr. RB Darin Phillips to put up HUGE numbers against an unorganized and scared Greenup D.

East Carter-42
Greenup-24

Awesome job motivating GC, Maniac.
East Carter by 24. 87 is making me a believer in Raider mania.
It would take Barry Sanders and the 85 Bears defense being on the field for me to "believe in the east". Nothing against them, they just arent any good. The kids play hard and i know they give 100%, they have a good enough staff, its just not there for some reason.

Greenup kept Lewis, Raceland, Russell, and Ashland all in check enough to win or atleast been competitive against Raceland. They held us to 18 pts below our average and almost 80 under our yardage avg. Greenup goes out with a bang.

GC 32
EC 14
Got to pull for 87.
Greenup County 40
East Carter 0
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:It would take Barry Sanders and the 85 Bears defense being on the field for me to "believe in the east". Nothing against them, they just arent any good. The kids play hard and i know they give 100%, they have a good enough staff, its just not there for some reason.

Greenup kept Lewis, Raceland, Russell, and Ashland all in check enough to win or atleast been competitive against Raceland. They held us to 18 pts below our average and almost 80 under our yardage avg. Greenup goes out with a bang.

GC 32
EC 14

You can make fun of my Raiders all you want but these kids give 100% and give it all they got. Yes they are not exactly the best team around but obviously greenup isn't either. Like I said its SR. night and the community has been behind this team 100% and it will be a packed house. We have a excellent coaching staff which will have them prepared for there last game of the year to beat the Mighty Musketeers!
RaiderManiac87 Wrote:You can make fun of my Raiders all you want but these kids give 100% and give it all they got. Yes they are not exactly the best team around but obviously greenup isn't either. Like I said its SR. night and the community has been behind this team 100% and it will be a packed house. We have a excellent coaching staff which will have them prepared for there last game of the year to beat the Mighty Musketeers!

Not trying to make fun. As i stated, I am certain these boys never quit. Idk what the deal is at East. They always have a few really nice atheletes and some decent size upfront and knowledge on the sideline, but no matter what they have, they just always seem to be missing something . Another thing I cant understand is how they are always so young. Seems like each year there are less and less upper classmen.
I can answer that one. Alot of our players have to work out on family farms and pursue different ventures, so football is pushed away. I agree with Maniac about this Friday. It's Senior Night! The one night that East Carter always shines. I see Greenup's Defense getting to enveloped in the "Hype" the media has surrounded them with and coming out lazy and relaxed. It's a shame that the officiating crew didn't come to the aid of the Raiders last Friday when they were road sided by "unnoticed" holds by Russell's O-Line. Overall this was a game based on who the Refs wanted to win. I'm not bashing the officials but I was hoping for a fair matchup. But enough about last week...

THIS WEEK IS THE WEEK THAT THE RAIDERS TAKE BACK THEIR FEARED PROGRAM STATUS!!!! #RaiderNation #RadierMania #BelieveInTheEast #BITE #DeepFryOrDie

I see a blowout in the horizon!!! East takes a #BITE out of the EER's!

The "Electrifying" East Carter Raiders 47

The "Minuscule" Greenup Musketeers 14

[Image: img22813390.jpg]
Seems like someone has a lot of free time on their hands, pretending to be EC fans. Just my guess.
GC 35
East 7
GC will shut East out.
RamsFan Wrote:Seems like someone has a lot of free time on their hands, pretending to be EC fans. Just my guess.
GC 35
East 7

I'm sorry but your sadly mistaken. I guess you could be somone pretending to be a Raceland fan for all we know.
This wont even be a game IMO. The Greenup Count Musketeers cant handle the corn dog powerhouse of BEAST CARTER!! Morrisson is gonna throw for at least 400 yards. Lets just hope the refs dont throw this game like they did at Russell.

Greenup-0
East Carter-67
BeastCarter Wrote:This wont even be a game IMO. The Greenup Count Musketeers cant handle the corn dog powerhouse of BEAST CARTER!! Morrisson is gonna throw for at least 400 yards. Lets just hope the refs dont throw this game like they did at Russell.

Greenup-0
East Carter-67

:please::ChairHit:
E's Army Wrote:East Carter by 24. 87 is making me a believer in Raider mania.

Me To!!!!!!! Confusednicker:
Sorry about my last post I must have been drunk off that East Carter moonshine! It will be a nice hard fought win with East Carter coming out on top.
East Carter-35
Greenup-14
BeastCarter Wrote:Sorry about my last post I must have been drunk off that East Carter moonshine! It will be a nice hard fought win with East Carter coming out on top.
East Carter-35
Greenup-14

East's Big line will Dominate GC has a chance at first but when they see the line, that's when they should be worrying

East-44

GC-6

[Image: b2.jpg]
BeastOfTheEast Wrote:East's Big line will Dominate GC has a chance at first but when they see the line, that's when they should be worrying

East-44

GC-6

[Image: b2.jpg]

I couldn't agree more BeastOfTheEast!!! East's line is EXTREMELY talented. I see East pulling off a W on a overrated Musketeer defense. If there was a thread for the best games in the state this would be #1!!! And that wouldn't be on the only #1 thing in Carter county this year! This years Carter County fair was graced again by the East Carter Corndogs. Years back to back now we have gotten blue ribbons for best Deep Fried food. If ya'll find yourselves near East Carter stop on by for a delicious DEEP FRIED DELICACY! God bless my Raiders and my Dogs.

[Image: 141785_original.jpg]
Greenup County 49
East Carter 13

100% not sure. :popcorn:
Football1987 Wrote:I couldn't agree more BeastOfTheEast!!! East's line is EXTREMELY talented. I see East pulling off a W on a overrated Musketeer defense. If there was a thread for the best games in the state this would be #1!!! And that wouldn't be on the only #1 thing in Carter county this year! This years Carter County fair was graced again by the East Carter Corndogs. Years back to back now we have gotten blue ribbons for best Deep Fried food. If ya'll find yourselves near East Carter stop on by for a delicious DEEP FRIED DELICACY! God bless my Raiders and my Dogs.

[Image: 141785_original.jpg]
Yes Sir! Gotta love our delicious one of a kind corndogs! Its what brings our community together and no one can stop RAIDER CORNDOG NATION!!!
[Image: 217c1fd5f4e4e63117ef430c6c52f9cf3ead356d...33b7ab.jpg]
Greenup gets the win.
Greenup 35
East 14
The weather will play right into greenups favor. I really like this Greenup team. Simply bc of their defense. Their record doesnt show how good this team is. If they had an offense they'd be sitting around a .500-.700 record. Their sophomore class is really tallented. With the weather included, it will be a longnight for EC.