Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Beechwood Vs. Newport Central Catholic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Throughbreds of NCC come to Beechwood next week for the district Championship! Sure to be a great game! I'll take NCC in the upset,
NCC 28 BHS 21
What's everyone else's thoughts?
Beechwood by 10!
Beechwood won the first meeting by 7 and that will be the spread for this match up!
I think Beechwood will win
Not that it means anything but NCC was 21 i think in the third quarter last game.
I Am A Big Beechwood Fan. I Look For Ncc To Win In A Close Game. Beechwood Lost There Top Running Back,tom Bankamper. They Do Not Have Anyone To Replace Him. There Q-back Cody Elliot Will Keep It Close.
Rumor is that when Ivan McGlone retires from Russell,, the old Beechwood coach is looking for that job.... anybody heard this down toward Beechwood area.. dont know how true it is but like I said just a rumor floating around up here....
Ncc 21-14
NCC seems to be playing better down the stretch run of the season if you look at the schedule. They played just a murderous opening to the year with games against Belfry, Newport, Ryle, Covington Catholic, Holy Cross, Dayton, and Beechwood. 6 of those 7 teams are great calibre teams.

I'll take NCC 14-7
Im gonna take the thoroughbreds in a low scoring game.....
NCC- 16
Beechwood -8
Im going to say Beechwood in this one friday night

Beechwood-20
Newport Central Catholic-13
Beechwood
With Bankemper out I see NCC come out with the win. But don't expect Beechwood to just lie down and die. It will be a fight to finish.
NCC by 10...write it down!