Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Walton-Verona @ LCA 10/31
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and predictions....:poker face:
I look for LCA RB Nick Whitman rush for 300yd in this one.

LCA 49
Walton-Verona 35

:Cheerlead
I guess everybody staying away from this game for some reason. :why: where are the shelby valley,prestonsburg,middlesboro,somerset,danville,besty layne and leslie fans :HitWall:

Walton-Verona record is 8-1
LCA record is 5-4...Lost 2 games to 1A schools paintsville and Frankfort...plus CAL and Danville

GO EAGLES IN 2 WEEKS LESLIE COUNTY :Cheerlead GOING DOWN CUZZ.
Walton needs to come out healthy. Their coaches have to u derstand this game means nothing at this time. Walton has a legit chance this season to make at least to the semi finals. Ncc is down. If ncc still has the same defensive scheme and the same guy calling the plays and the same kids playing out of position when they play, walton can beat ncc this year. I guess we should worry about the rematch with newport first though.
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:Walton needs to come out healthy. Their coaches have to u derstand this game means nothing at this time. Walton has a legit chance this season to make at least to the semi finals. Ncc is down. If ncc still has the same defensive scheme and the same guy calling the plays and the same kids playing out of position when they play, walton can beat ncc this year. I guess we should worry about the rematch with newport first though.

I would worry about newport then...just saying :popcorn:
Walton by 10
LCA will show up
Walton and Verona has had an easy run at it lately (very weak district), this will be a big test for them going into the playoffs, get the kids re focused, and come out without injuries.
Think this game will be a shootout. TongueirateSho