Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Leslie Co @ South Laurel 10-30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions.....:worthy:
Football will be flying in south Thursday night.

Leslie County 49
South Laurel 42

:Cheerlead
Eagles by 12. Never know what you will get from South. They are capable of playing North and Madison Southern close or getting run off the field by Corbin.
Break down South's record. They have only won a single game but of all the losses, their opponents record is 54-20. The only team that they have lost to with a losing record was Lincoln County and they account for 7 of those total losses. And those are 5A schools.

Leslie County, on the other hand, has played a very soft schedule. For the games they have won, their opponents have a combined record of 21-51...P'Burg accounts for 7 of those wins. And these are 2A schools.

If LC goes into this game thinking about playoffs rather than the task at hand, they could easily end up with a loss.
Leslie Co. has A QB that will not let this one get away, Whittaker will hang 28 on them.
This game doesn't really matter if your talking playoffs. If your a coach you do want this win to build great momentum entering the playoffs but if you have beat up players you may need to rest them to have them 100% for the playoffs. Week 10 any team across the state there could be upsets. Just depends who gets rested 4 the playoffs and what not. But I think the eagles pull away coming off the huge win over P-Burg!

Leslie 28
SL 18
Leslie County 34-20
This time of the season you never know what is going to happen. I didn't think SL would play NL as close as they did last week. I don't know if NL was over looking SL, or SL just got up for the game or if they are actually better than some thought they were? I thought basically they executed well enough at times, but then would get in a stall & have the ball intercepted or fumble it away. I'm going with Leslie Co. this week, I've got a friend that has a kid that plays there & he tells me they are up and running for this game. So Leslie by a couple of TD's! :biggrin:
That Qb comes fron A long line of Qbs, He is first cousin to Dalton Sizemore, His uncles and I think his dad was A Qb, His aunt Rhonda was one of the best BB players ever in KY. He is quite A athlete. Good luck big guy.
topnotch Wrote:That Qb comes fron A long line of Qbs, He is first cousin to Dalton Sizemore, His uncles and I think his dad was A Qb, His aunt Rhonda was one of the best BB players ever in KY. He is quite A athlete. Good luck big guy.

He is a quality player for sure and makes that team go.
I need for leslie county to win this game against south laurel. Give me bragging rights at the poker table. :truestory:
5 minutes from my house,,,Thursday night football...yahoo :Cheerlead
If leslie has not prepared for souths offense it will be a long nite. south 42 leslie 30 not saying south is all that great on offense but you better prepare for what they do. South out played north last week but the 5 turnovers killed them.
ky playmaker Wrote:If leslie has not prepared for souths offense it will be a long nite. south 42 leslie 30 not saying south is all that great on offense but you better prepare for what they do. South out played north last week but the 5 turnovers killed them.

This will be a long game like 3hrs i hope. Football will be flying all night. :football::football::football:
Leslie Co. - 42

South Laurel -35