Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley vs. Fleming County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What's your predictions? I don't know much about Fleming..
I think Fleming County suprised Shelby Valley last year and Fleming County won big. It looks like they are both much improved from last year and this should be a good game.
Can't go against my wildcats with how well they've been playing! They win this one and they lock up the district championship and the #1 seed! I'll take Shelby Valley in this one.

Valley - 34
Fleming - 28
Fleming Co is a very good program, should be a great football game. I look for Valley to win this one.

Shelby Valley 35
Fleming Co 19
shelbyvalley02 Wrote:Fleming Co is a very good program, should be a great football game. I look for Valley to win this one.

Shelby Valley 35
Fleming Co 19

Not sure if you're giving Fleming Co. enough credit. This is the same team that waxed SV by 28 points last year. As for this year, they are currently 7-2, with a good win over Mason Co and a close loss to Russell.

This has the makings of a game to go right down to the wire. I don't see either winning by more than a TD.
Tough game to win a tie breaker with
Fleming 48
Shelby Valley 14
I want Valley but see F.C. winning big.
I tell ya I just don't no about this one . I know Fleming has a good record . Other than that I don't no anything else . But I can tell you if Valley can keep from turning the ball over and work the clock I think they will be there at the end . Valley has been playing very tough physical football . As of right now we are healthy and the qb. Will be back for this game . It is also are senior nite . So with all that being said I can't pick against my Wildcats here . To much at stake . Coach Ratliff will have his boys ready to play .and it's not like every year we are playing for somthing in November so I think these kids no what's at stake . I'll take my Wildcat to win this one at home . 32 - 24
Shelby Valley playing very well right now. They win by 3.
Fleming County is a tough defensive team this year. They have held every opponent short of their season average and only giving up 28 once. They have only given up 1 4th quarter touchdown all season. I dont think this will be a shootout. If Shelby Valley wins, they will have to play tough defense.
Fleming is VASTLY improved from last year when they beat SV by 28... Fleming wins 49-28.
Shelby Valley had 3 starters out against Fleming last year, all 3 play both sides of the ball and all are back this year. Shelby Valley knows what this week means for them. A win seals up the 1 seed for them and brings them their first ever district championship. Both teams are good but I believe Valley had more to play for and will be hungry for this one.
Should be a great game between two very good teams.
Watched a lil film on them today . They have a qb. That throws the ball well . He doesn't scramble real good ,but has a very good arm . There running back is what we will have to stop . If we can contain him and get some pressure on the qb. I think we should be ok .
Football fan 0 Wrote:Watched a lil film on them today . They have a qb. That throws the ball well . He doesn't scramble real good ,but has a very good arm . There running back is what we will have to stop . If we can contain him and get some pressure on the qb. I think we should be ok .
What did you think of their defense? That has carried them alot this year.
Looked very good on the defensive side of the ball also . There line reminded me a lot of p-burgs and Leslie co . Big and strong and fairly quick . We've had a lot of success running the ball every game this year and hope we can do it again . We just have to keep from turning the ball over .
I really expect this to be a great game.
Fleming Co. has a pretty good football history. Years ago they pretty much run were year-in/year-out among the better squads in their part of the state. They've traditionally sported aggressive defense-first teams.

Tell you what...if I weren't going to Louisa for Friday's game, I'd make the trip to see this one. And it wouldn't be because it's so important in the district seeding, but because this should be a helluva good football game.

:Thumbs:
Shelby Valley by a touchdown.
Valley has them at home, which helps a lot, not in the sense of any bias by refs, but Fleming Co. has to make that big bus ride down there. That isn't easy to overcome. Valley is very good up front, both sides of the ball, and they do a good job controlling the tempo of the game by running it so well. What Valley must do, is avoid turning the ball over. They have had a bit of a fumble-bug the last 3-4 weeks. This is a huge game for them, and I think they will put it all together.

Valley-20
Fleming-6
This should be an interesting game with big implications.

Fleming is no slouch this year. Their two losses are quality losses losing to Russell by 7 and Lucasville Valley (OH) who is 7-2 by 3. Fleming returned 10 starters on both sides from last year's team.

This one should be a tight one...but I am going to go with SV because they have more to play for and they are at home.

Shelby Valley 22
Fleming Co 20
Shelby Valley knock my home team out of 1st place in districts leslie county. :Sad04:

Fleming County 35
Shelby Valley 28
64SUR Wrote:Shelby Valley knock my home team out of 1st place in districts leslie county. :Sad04:

Fleming County 35
Shelby Valley 28

Technically Leslie's cupcake schedule did that considering it is a 3-way tie.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Technically Leslie's cupcake schedule did that considering it is a 3-way tie.

leslie wasn't expecting to lose to shelby valley...sh&t happen. :bike: now we travel to LCA
64SUR Wrote:leslie wasn't expecting to lose to shelby valley...sh&t happen. :bike: now we travel to LCA

Hopefully Valley will beat somerset & hopefully you all will beat LCA. Because I would LOVE to see Leslie have to come to Valley to play in the second round!
Trust me the feeling is mutual in Leslie co.
I Rule The World Wrote:Trust me the feeling is mutual in Leslie co.

They'll wish they wouldn't have came after the games over. After the way they were done at Leslie, If I were a Leslie fan, I wouldn't wanna comets valleys house in the playoffs. But, this its few weeks away before this conversation to begin. But once again, I'd love to see it.
I'm going with Fleming County banking on the fact that they are a defensive minded team. Although it will be difficult to stop that run offense of Shelby Valley.

Fleming County 24
Shelby Valley 14
Fc 28-sv 12
Pages: 1 2