Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Capital WV 91 Nitro WV 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is ridiculous.

Last week the Capital Cougars didn't get to play. It wasn't a bye week, but rather a scheduling issue with officials that caused the team's game against Woodrow Wilson to be canceled. This week it looked like the Cougars were making up for the unexpected bye week.

Capital jumped out to a 84-0 lead in the first half and ended up scoring 91 points in a 91-14 victory over Nitro. The wins brings the top-ranked Cougars to 7-0 on the season. Nitro falls to 1-7
No offense but no one on this site cares. Oh wait. Heard. Car start. Belfry sending a scout over for tape on some players? I kid, I kid! Be merciful on me, Belfry fans. :biggrin:
Belfrys minor league team is looking good.

Side note- what idiot took the foot off the gas?
I would have at least put up a 100 if I was already that close.
At 84-0 in the first half, id like to see the stats, and I would have broken every record in the record book.
Working on finding some foster parents, addresses, and jobs for parents, next years roster will feature some kids from Charleston for sure TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho hahahaha
irishcard16 Wrote:Working on finding some foster parents, addresses, and jobs for parents, next years roster will feature some kids from Charleston for sure TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho hahahaha

I have room for 3. No slackers allowedTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
Only 2 now. Pugh from Pikeville just signed up.
I'll house the Dillon kid from Tug Valley, I work with his dad, I'll adopt him and move him in. Thats all I have room for, for now.
Pitiful to beat a team that bad. No class
How do you score that many?
Come on man, if you are gonna score 91 at least throw down and hit 100. Fire that coach for showing mercy, mercy is for the weak.
As long as the winning team was using back ups and running their normal offense, I see nothing wrong with the amount of points they were able to score.
Low class did not help either team.
Was this a district game?
It was a conference game. WV doesn't have districts, but uses a power rating that counts all games. Nitro was a powerhouse in the late 90's, but has been down recently. Craziest thing about this game is that Capital eased off the gas in a big way. They were up 84-0 at the half. 8 first half touchdown on 15 plays, 3 defensive touchdowns, and 1 special teams score. WV doesn't have a running clock rule. Games like this should speed up that adaption.