Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dixie Heights 35 Ryle 24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congratulations to the 2014 6A District 6 Champions. Witnessed an epic battle between two very good football teams this evening in Union.

Raiders brought the house and threw a kitchen sink or two at Dixie Heights as well. Ryle is a very good football team and a classy one at that.

This is Dixie Heights first District Title since 2005. Way to go Colonels!!!

:Thumbs:
Congrats to Dixie.
Was definetly a strong battle! Raiders played very poorly but rebounded well when it mattered. You lose a lot when someone is responsible for 5 turnovers and left in the game.

Overall both programs look great headed into the playoffs and I look for a rematch in 3 weeks!

Spirit my inbox is full and haven't had time to get on my laptop to clear it.
TNT-MB1 Wrote:Was definetly a strong battle! Raiders played very poorly but rebounded well when it mattered. You lose a lot when someone is responsible for 5 turnovers and left in the game.

Overall both programs look great headed into the playoffs and I look for a rematch in 3 weeks!

Spirit my inbox is full and haven't had time to get on my laptop to clear it.

No worries bud, we missed each other tonight. Let's not let that happen again if these two teams meet again. Was really impressed with the Raiders tonight.
Great job Dixie Heights!! Congratulations on your victory, and District title!!
Great win by Dixie, and after seeing Ryle last week,no surprise that the Raiders were in the game the whole way
England didn't play the second 2nd half he was injuried. Ryle had 5 turnovers. Dixie Congrats on your District Title. Can't wait to watch SK give you a big L in the playoffs!
way to go Colonels
UK1fan Wrote:England didn't play the second 2nd half he was injuried. Ryle had 5 turnovers. Dixie Congrats on your District Title. Can't wait to watch SK give you a big L in the playoffs!

Surprise, feminine hygiene product stock on the uptick...

Could have kept it classy with the congrats on the district title. Instead you made it about you, dishonoring a great accomplishment, and provided incentive for a repeat of the last time Dixie Heights and sk met.

This after NKY comes together and enables the Pioneers to enjoy senior night by supplying equipment, $$$, and team building for the right reasons. You have reached a new all time low and have disgraced the sk community once again!

:flush:
Keep your heads up Seniors. It ain't over, we still got some work to do!!!!!