Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fire at Simon Kenton's field house
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
8 teams have donated football equipment so SK can play tonight it is Senior night.
So sorry to read! Best wishes for an SK win tonight!

I have a question, you or maybe Hop or someone could answer - will there be a place we can donate to them?

That's awesome that the other schools pitched in!
I hadn't heard anything about this! So sorry that it happened; hope no one was injured.
If you wouldlike to help, please contact Angie Mulberry at [email]mulberry@fuse.net[/email].

Thank you for your support!
Story about it on wlwt Channel 5.
I hate this. Football equipment is very expensive and will be very difficult to replace.
E's Army Wrote:I hate this. Football equipment is very expensive and will be very difficult to replace.

The news said insurance would replace everything.
UK1fan Wrote:The news said insurance would replace everything.

That's good. If I were a local team there I'd make some of my frosh that are definitely not going to play to just wear jerseys and lend the pads to skip for the night. Did it get there jerseys to?
Heard it was the number one fire in Northern Kentucky this week. Highlands couldn't hold a candle to it
Does anyone know what all they still might be in need of?
So sorry to hear this
Good thing is SK has the bye next week so It allows for more time for the new gear to get in. Kinda Crazy to see the damage yesterday.