Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Williamsburg and Pikeville Best in Mountians.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
topnotch Wrote:You are full of Bull shi@@ Williamsburg may not make it to BG But all those reasons are just like I said Bull Sh@@, Different team that has improved,

I'm glad you finally agree with me? They are a different team and haven't proven themselves against anyone.
Lots of good teams in the mountains. I have seen Pikeville, Williamsburg, Corbin and Bell. Would love to see Williamsburg vs Pikeville. Raceland and Hazard would like to keep that game from happening. Prestonsburg and belfry have to be good having played Pikeville so close. Corbin or Bell could meet Belfry in BG to prove the best team in 3A. Johnson Central gets its shot to prove how good it is against Belfry next Friday. There are a lot of games to be played and this argument will sort itself out in a few weeks.
E's Army Wrote:Anyone who says Williamsburg lost 98% of their offense has not seen Williamsburg either year. Sizemore was a great quarterback. Skyler is a great quarterback. The difference is Massey. 1974 how many times have you seen Williamsburg play? The addition of Massey has balanced Williamsburg's offense. The quarterback's are a push and Massey has replaced Skyler as a playmaker. It is flawed logic to say Williamsburg lost 98% of their offense. Wide reciever is the only place Williamsburg is not as good or better than last year. Williamsburg wishes it had Sizemore back but the addition of Massey has neutralized that loss.

There isn't any logic to what I said because its all fact. When a single player makes up for your entire offense during the year and then he graduates, that's losing your offense. They started over with a new quarterback and a running back that have not yet proven themselves against a good team. That's not my opinion, that's just reality. I'm not saying their offense won't run through everybody in the playoffs? I'm saying who knows what they'll do against good teams because they haven't seen one?
Baseball you better stick to baseball you don't know anything about football, I believe Wburg is at least A 35% better football team, than last year simply by the numbers 64 gave you. We may not go as far as we did last year but this is A much better team. I saw all games last year and so far all games this year. I know what I have seen.
I am not going to address that subject any more I will let the team do the talking.
I think it is funny how some schools justify their existence by comparing themselves to other larger schools.

Both Williamsburg and Pikeville are great 1A teams this year. But neither could stay with the class upper level teams. Pikeville got Belfry one game this year, but in 9 games out of 10 games not beat Belfry.

The larger schools like JC are bigger, deeper and have just as good skill players, but would dominate these schools on the line of scrimmage and wear them out.

I hope one of these 1A schools brings back the hardware, but neither could consistently beat the larger, better teams in the mountains.
I think it is funny how when a bigger school gets beat by a 1A school they all say 9 of 10 times the bigger school will win. Hey, the only way to see who was best was to play, I made a statement that I thought they are the best, this year. Pikeville has beaten three of the four brought up. Why is it so hard for you guys to think just one year a small school may be better. With that said Johnson Central has a say.

I have seen them all play. JMO
topnotch Wrote:Baseball you better stick to baseball you don't know anything about football, I believe Wburg is at least A 35% better football team, than last year simply by the numbers 64 gave you. We may not go as far as we did last year but this is A much better team. I saw all games last year and so far all games this year. I know what I have seen.

35%? Where did that number come from? You're one great mathematician if you can calculate something like that, especially with different offensive players and opponents?

"Go back to baseball," is that you're go-to line when somebody has a different opinion? I usually find out who I am talking to before I start running my mouth about them? I was simply stating an opinion that you don't like because it doesn't support Williamsburg being the best team in all classes? The only people that don't have that opinion are the Williamsburg fans base on here. I've never seen a bunch have this much "sense of entitlement" without any state titles?
Paul Crewe Wrote:I think it is funny how when a bigger school gets beat by a 1A school they all say 9 of 10 times the bigger school will win. Hey, the only way to see who was best was to play, I made a statement that I thought they are the best, this year. Pikeville has beaten three of the four brought up. Why is it so hard for you guys to think just one year a small school may be better. With that said Johnson Central has a say.

I have seen them all play. JMO

This depends on if you are talking about one isolated game this year or consistently beating these bigger programs. Big difference in beating Belfry once every 10 tries or dominating them our any other larger school year in and year out. Huge difference!
baseball1974 Wrote:There isn't any logic to what I said because its all fact. When a single player makes up for your entire offense during the year and then he graduates, that's losing your offense. They started over with a new quarterback and a running back that have not yet proven themselves against a good team. That's not my opinion, that's just reality. I'm not saying their offense won't run through everybody in the playoffs? I'm saying who knows what they'll do against good teams because they haven't seen one?

I don't think you even know what reality is.for a quarterback to account for over 90% of the offense he would have to throw all the passes to himself. Williamsburg didn't have much of a running game last year so the addition of Massey instantly made them better in that area. You seem to have diarrhea of the mouth. You have no idea what you're even talking about but a bunch of silly BS keeps flowing. Do some math on Skylar Griffith if you know how and see what percentage of the offense he is responsible for since he has played for Williamsburg. :blondetea:
pjdoug Wrote:I don't think you even know what reality is.for a quarterback to account for over 90% of the offense he would have to throw all the passes to himself. Williamsburg didn't have much of a running game last year so the addition of Massey instantly made them better in that area. You seem to have diarrhea of the mouth. You have no idea what you're even talking about but a bunch of silly BS keeps flowing. Do some math on Skylar Griffith if you know how and see what percentage of the offense he is responsible for since he has played for Williamsburg. :blondetea:

You may want to check the stats first? You do understand how football yardage works right? The quarterback throws to a receiver and one gets receiving yards and the other gets passing yards for the same play. You're right about the running game and that's why sizemore had most of those yards as well. You can get mad and throw a tantrum all you want, but I'm not making this up, its fact.

Their offense may probably be better who knows? I'm just saying nobody will know until deep into the playoffs?
I will agree with you about 90%, because obviously I was using that for a figure of speech to make a point. However, the actual numbers are.......

Williamsburg's Total Offense = 4.553 yards
Dalton Sizemore's Total Offense = 3, 414 yards

I dont understand how you can say that is NOT taking away almost all of your offense from a state runner-up team? Especially, once you consider the yardage he didn't account for was during blowouts when he wasn't in the game. This offense you have now is probably more balanced and could be better, but until you put it up against good competition you'll never know?
baseball1974 Wrote:You may want to check the stats first? You do understand how football yardage works right? The quarterback throws to a receiver and one gets receiving yards and the other gets passing yards for the same play. You're right about the running game and that's why sizemore had most of those yards as well. You can get mad and throw a tantrum all you want, but I'm not making this up, its fact.

Their offense may probably be better who knows? I'm just saying nobody will know until deep into the playoffs?

I dont get mad because you talk a bunch of senseless BS.I laugh at it.only fact here is you talk out of your A$$.You haven't even watched them play and I'm not even a Williamsburg fan but unlike you I've seen them play and Skyler has been their best player for years now and was a big reason why last year's quarterback had so many yards.list some sources for your facts.
pjdoug Wrote:I dont get mad because you talk a bunch of senseless BS.I laugh at it.only fact here is you talk out of your A$$.You haven't even watched them play and I'm not even a Williamsburg fan but unlike you I've seen them play and Skyler has been their best player for years now and was a big reason why last year's quarterback had so many yards.list some sources for your facts.

Their only senseless if their wrong and I don't think you're fooling anyone about who you are? The facts are what they are and their all online.

I've never seen someone try and argue with facts?
baseball1974 Wrote:There isn't any logic to what I said because its all fact. When a single player makes up for your entire offense during the year and then he graduates, that's losing your offense. They started over with a new quarterback and a running back that have not yet proven themselves against a good team. That's not my opinion, that's just reality. I'm not saying their offense won't run through everybody in the playoffs? I'm saying who knows what they'll do against good teams because they haven't seen one?

You are so smart you have got it all just right. Any one would agree with that logic.
I know Williamsburg is scoring what they want to in the first quarter and the other teams can't move on their defense but you just can't tell how good they are, and that will be awfull to go into the Hazard game not even knowing what to run.
And with the greatest team in Ky looming in the future, this is just plain scarey.
We here in the burg are scared to death. Cause we have no way of finding out how good we are.
baseball1974 Wrote:Their only senseless if their wrong and I don't think you're fooling anyone about who you are? The facts are what they are and their all online.

fooling anyone who I am?? its no secret.fact is you are clueless.
topnotch Wrote:You are so smart you have got it all just right. Any one would agree with that logic.

Confusednicker:
MonsterMan Wrote:I think it is funny how some schools justify their existence by comparing themselves to other larger schools.

Both Williamsburg and Pikeville are great 1A teams this year. But neither could stay with the class upper level teams. Pikeville got Belfry one game this year, but in 9 games out of 10 games not beat Belfry.

The larger schools like JC are bigger, deeper and have just as good skill players, but would dominate these schools on the line of scrimmage and wear them out.

I hope one of these 1A schools brings back the hardware, but neither could consistently beat the larger, better teams in the mountains.

Wrong
baseball1974 Wrote:35%? Where did that number come from? You're one great mathematician if you can calculate something like that, especially with different offensive players and opponents?

"Go back to baseball," is that you're go-to line when somebody has a different opinion? I usually find out who I am talking to before I start running my mouth about them? I was simply stating an opinion that you don't like because it doesn't support Williamsburg being the best team in all classes? The only people that don't have that opinion are the Williamsburg fans base on here. I've never seen a bunch have this much "sense of entitlement" without any state titles?

Baseball get you Some koolaid mix it up real well get you a solo cup fill it up, take A deep breth and a big drink and relax, every thing going to be alright.
pjdoug Wrote:I don't think you even know what reality is.for a quarterback to account for over 90% of the offense he would have to throw all the passes to himself. Williamsburg didn't have much of a running game last year so the addition of Massey instantly made them better in that area. You seem to have diarrhea of the mouth. You have no idea what you're even talking about but a bunch of silly BS keeps flowing. Do some math on Skylar Griffith if you know how and see what percentage of the offense he is responsible for since he has played for Williamsburg. :blondetea:

I appreciate what you are try in to do and in most cases your analysis would be apricated but you seem to be wasting your time, there is an old saying, You just cannot fix stupid.
baseball1974 Wrote:Their only senseless if their wrong and I don't think you're fooling anyone about who you are? The facts are what they are and their all online.

No one I know of is arguing with you, every on is trying to help you, you are going to have to settle down you are going to blow A fuse.
Really Baseball you are allright.
Okay I'm not arguing with players and their parents anymore. Obviously you guys are very adolescent when it comes to sports and how things work? You wanted facts and I gave you facts, but they didn't support what you said, so you better post enough comments to where hopefully people forget you made yourself look stupid.......again.

Good luck to you
Good Boy Baseball.
topnotch Wrote:I appreciate what you are try in to do and in most cases your analysis would be apricated but you seem to be wasting your time, there is an old saying, You just cannot fix stupid.

I have to agree.wasted words.
topnotch Wrote:No one I know of is arguing with you, every on is trying to help you, you are going to have to settle down you are going to blow A fuse.

Confusednicker:
baseball1974 Wrote:Okay I'm not arguing with players and their parents anymore. Obviously you guys are very adolescent when it comes to sports and how things work? You wanted facts and I gave you facts, but they didn't support what you said, so you better post enough comments to where hopefully people forget you made yourself look stupid.......again.

Good luck to you

baseball1974... I'm not a parent nor player but a fan of Williamsburg football. I lived in London Kentucky.Here are the facts about pikeville schedule if Williamsburg had them on there schedule.

1.Prestonsburg ( Williamsburg would beat them by 4 touchdown ) home
2.Hazard ( Williamsburg will beat hazard by 4 touchdown ) home or away
3.Paintsville ( 4 touchdown ) home or away
4 Sheldon Clark ( running clock ) home or away
5.Belfry ( 1 or 2 TOUCHDOWN ) Showing a little respects home or away
6.Middleboro ( 4 touchdown ) home or away
7.Phelps ( running clock )
8.Allen Central ( running clock )

( STUPID MAYBE ) Williamsburg is coming not just with 90% but a 110% Confusedmoke:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6