Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Simon Kentons Christian Olmstead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Olmstead received his first D1 offer from Eastern Illinois congratulations!
so.....he ends up walking on at thomas more?
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:so.....he ends up walking on at thomas more?

I think he ends up with a scholarship at a bigger D1 school.
No disrespect intended for this kid. But u brought this on him. There is maybe one kid on this sk team that might have a chance to play D1 football. That is number 45. And if the rumors r true about his incredibly bad attitude and discipline problems, no D1 coach will touch him. The truth is, there are very few D1 prospects in NKY. The only ones ive seen so far this year is moore from dixie and #75 for newport because of his size. Not the johnson kid, he doesnt have the athletic ability to play. If u want to see what a D1 kid that has size should look like. Go watch some film of the kid from walton thats playing at UK. Sk doesnt have a kid near as good as logan Schnieder was for cchs last year and hes at georgetown, i think.
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:No disrespect intended for this kid. But u brought this on him. There is maybe one kid on this sk team that might have a chance to play D1 football. That is number 45. And if the rumors r true about his incredibly bad attitude and discipline problems, no D1 coach will touch him. The truth is, there are very few D1 prospects in NKY. The only ones ive seen so far this year is moore from dixie and #75 for newport because of his size. Not the johnson kid, he doesnt have the athletic ability to play. If u want to see what a D1 kid that has size should look like. Go watch some film of the kid from walton thats playing at UK. Sk doesnt have a kid near as good as logan Schnieder was for cchs last year and hes at georgetown, i think.

You think? You don't even know what college Schnieder goes to but he is the best? SK's Walling plays for D2 Grand Valley State and could have went to D1 ISU.
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:No disrespect intended for this kid. But u brought this on him. There is maybe one kid on this sk team that might have a chance to play D1 football. That is number 45. And if the rumors r true about his incredibly bad attitude and discipline problems, no D1 coach will touch him. The truth is, there are very few D1 prospects in NKY. The only ones ive seen so far this year is moore from dixie and #75 for newport because of his size. Not the johnson kid, he doesnt have the athletic ability to play. If u want to see what a D1 kid that has size should look like. Go watch some film of the kid from walton thats playing at UK. Sk doesnt have a kid near as good as logan Schnieder was for cchs last year and hes at georgetown, i think.

Your best lineman plays for Tiffin University.
ummm, there are OLineman at UK from ncc and walton. and yes, schneider was better than any of the sk lineman last season and this season. who r u talking about at tiffin?
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:ummm, there are OLineman at UK from ncc and walton. and yes, schneider was better than any of the sk lineman last season and this season. who r u talking about at tiffin?

You said Logan Schneider. None of those linemen where as good as Jordan Hansel 4 year starter at Ball State SK grad enough said.
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:ummm, there are OLineman at UK from ncc and walton. and yes, schneider was better than any of the sk lineman last season and this season. who r u talking about at tiffin?

Regardless at to whether you are right or wrong right now, it is completely inappropriate what you are doing. This thread is congratulating a young man on his first Divison 1 offer. If you have nothing positive to say about this outstanding student-athlete then please spare us your comparisons.

Classless.
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:so.....he ends up walking on at thomas more?

Good player
Fade Wrote:Regardless at to whether you are right or wrong right now, it is completely inappropriate what you are doing. This thread is congratulating a young man on his first Divison 1 offer. If you have nothing positive to say about this outstanding student-athlete then please spare us your comparisons.

Classless.

Thank you.
Olmstead should have a great Senior year and should get several other D1 offers.
hey fade, go put some justin timberlake on and "cry me a river". u clearly dont know the motives behind uk1fan posts. ill give u the kid at ball state, but being an average Olineman at ball state is no big feat. im not gonna congradulate a kid because he got a letter from some D1AA school. every year uk1fan does this and he puts these kids in a bad light. my kid wore that Olineman out last season from sk, got a ton of letters, got invited to the ball state spring game, went to U of memphis for an invited camp, had several money offers and ended up walking on at UC. theres fantasy and reality, uk1fan puts these kids in a fantasy world. i personally got letters from every school in the country, i was 6'4 250, ran a 4.9 forty in high school and had one offer to play D1 football. getting a letter means nothing.
not to mention the best olineman i saw last year was the kid from somerset, skidmore and he walkon at eastern ky.
Congratulations to Mr. Olmstead and best of luck on his future endeavors!
And in unrelated news Dixie scores again.
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:hey fade, go put some justin timberlake on and "cry me a river". u clearly dont know the motives behind uk1fan posts. ill give u the kid at ball state, but being an average Olineman at ball state is no big feat. im not gonna congradulate a kid because he got a letter from some D1AA school. every year uk1fan does this and he puts these kids in a bad light. my kid wore that Olineman out last season from sk, got a ton of letters, got invited to the ball state spring game, went to U of memphis for an invited camp, had several money offers and ended up walking on at UC. theres fantasy and reality, uk1fan puts these kids in a fantasy world. i personally got letters from every school in the country, i was 6'4 250, ran a 4.9 forty in high school and had one offer to play D1 football. getting a letter means nothing.

Just so you know SK has had a long list of D1 linemen.

Olmstead this year.
Hansel Ball State
Coppage Ohio U
Mcdonald UK
Funke Northern Arizona
Gibson UK
Daniels UL
Webster UK and NFL Jaguars and Redskins
For those who just have to be negative. Getting letters may mean nothing to you. Since it means nothing to you, why chime in? When did it become your job to crush some other kids and families dreams. The reality of the situation will come to light for this kid for or against his favor without your comments. Some things are better left unsaid, and by that I mean your opinions. Congratulations to Christian!

Dixies #76 is going to an FBS school. Dixies number 82 is going to an FCS school both on full rides.