Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 4A region 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Collins at N Oldham this week. This game will not only decide district champ but just might decide regional champ. With the Louisville district not appearing very strong, this game decides home field till BG.
Any predictions?
This game only decides the district champ if Collins wins. If North wins and Spencer beats Waggener it wil throw it into a 3 way tie breaker. That would favor Spencer and North.
Pretty sure that will belong to spencer and they will have homefield.
I guess spencer would have to lose to Henry while north beats east jessamine. Collins loss puts them in 3rd. Don't see spencer losing to Henry.
I think it will play out that all 3 teams held serve on their home field. They are all pretty even, I still think NO is the better of the three. But you never know, MLC is the champ you have to knock them out.
This is sook true. They are the champs till they are dethroned. Should be an exciting game. Not sure what attack coach Lucas will come out with. Saw some good looking wing-t last week. Havnt seen the power I in awhile or will it be he goes with JR and comes out slinging. Hate that it is fall break but I am sure some of the hype team will be there. Collins with the victory 24 to 21.