Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lincoln Co. @ Madison Southern
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This game decides if Southern is going to the playoffs. I will say this Southern's defense actually hasn't played poorly the last few weeks and in reality played decent against North Laurel, but the offense without Damien is null and void and puts Southern's defense in awful spots. Southern has been playing freshman all over the field and have been hit by the injury bug, but they still have a chance if they win on Friday. I have been suspect of the defense a few weeks ago, but after seeing them come up with many turnovers I now see its the offense killing them and making the D play on a short field. If Southern can get ANY offense they will win, but if the trend continues I don't see Friday being positive. Let's GO EAGLES!!!

Madison Southern 26
Lincoln Co. 21
Southern by 3
Will Harris play this week?
^^
I doubt it. If he was gonna play this week Farristown's predicted score would be more, I think.
former Wrote:Will Harris play this week?

Former...are you under a rock? Word is maybe by the playoffs, but he's more than likely done!
Granny Bear Wrote:^^
I doubt it. If he was gonna play this week Farristown's predicted score would be more, I think.

Oh how right you are Granny!!! A WIDE MARGIN