Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2014 KYMSFA Regional Finals Brackets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Belfry0304 Wrote:Let's talk about what's important
Is the freaking jumbotron going to be on?!?!?! PLEASE say yes LOL

Oh plantmanky on the Jumbotron, everyone wants to see that, lol.
Haha, seriously though will it be in use? That's the highlight of LCCHS for me. I'm a kid at heart.
plantmanky Wrote:oh plantmanky on the jumbotron, everyone wants to see that, lol.

wear crocs!
I would follow my team to Ten Buck Two, GO JACKETS!!! I think it is great having each region's games on the same field, these kids have worked hard to get this far and deserve the recognition. Looking forward to a full day of football.
Still don't know. As very few people knows lightning struck it the first game. They have been trying to get it fix. It was insured but finding someone was difficult due to the original company going of business. Hope they get it fix for sure. Would be a great addition to the playoffs. Anyone know if it fixed?
Travel is not a problem for me I would walk if I had to to get there. And as far as the finals goes plantman its about an hour closer for us to Lexington but like I said travel is not the issue for me its just some kids parents could have made the trip to somerset and may struggle to make it to bardstown but in hindsight lets play ball
Who won the d-3 title?
Pages: 1 2