Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: LCA @ Danville 10-24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions. :Cheerlead
Picking Danville. But who knows in this district.
The Ads, big.
Should be a great game. I give LCA the edge up front, but Danville's speed is far and away superior. In games like this, turnovers and special teams usually determine the outcome:

LCA - 27
DHS - 21
I think LCA will control the clock in Danville. Sure would make 1A paintsville win look awesome over LCA.

LCA 21
Danville 20

Confusednicker:
Hard to pick between these 2 teams. Somerset had Danville beat at Danville, when the old flag flew and a TD came back late in 4th Qt. Somerset had LCA down 21-3 at half and had them stopped on 3rd at 5yd line and let QB slip out of tackle and toss one to the 50 yd line. LCA scores and takes the lead late in game. I like LCA ON def., team speed is very good. Danville has speed to burn all over the field. Flip wet or dry on this one. Too close to call.
Danville - 32

Lexington Christian - 22
The ADS 28 to 14.
I hope Danville gets the win.
Danville 28
LCA 24
LCA is healthy and whitman is performing at another level right, should be a great game, don't froget LCA kicker who is a huge weapon for them, he is full time football now that soccer is over.
LCA 21 ADmirals 7