Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dixie Heights @ Ryle 10/24 *District Final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins and why.

If Dixie wins they clinch the last district title of the current alignment.

If Ryle wins they force a 3 way tie and I have heard a billion different answers as two what decided there fate. Coin toss?
Friday is Senior Night and these seniors need one win not to have the worst 3 year record at Ryle. Win this game tie for the District title for the second time in Ryle history. Win for yourselves and the community
I believe a lot of the injured Raiders are set to be back this week.
Dixie Heights 28
Ryle 21
Ryle will need to have a better defensive game plan than SK did. SK played with a 3 man defensive front and IMO you don't play dixie that way. Ryle will need to play a 5 or even 6 man front and have their best lb spy Moore. If the Moore's running can be contained and be forced to throw on the run (very innaccurate) Ryle can win.

Beware of hands to the face by Dixie on the LOS. It appears they are coached to do this even though it is illegal. On the interior, it was never called. Ryle may have to do something to get the attention of the officials on this matter.
Pick6 Wrote:Ryle will need to have a better defensive game plan than SK did. SK played with a 3 man defensive front and IMO you don't play dixie that way. Ryle will need to play a 5 or even 6 man front and have their best lb spy Moore. If the Moore's running can be contained and be forced to throw on the run (very innaccurate) Ryle can win.

Beware of hands to the face by Dixie on the LOS. It appears they are coached to do this even though it is illegal. On the interior, it was never called. Ryle may have to do something to get the attention of the officials on this matter.

Where and how did you draw such a conclusion?

On the other hand I agree with your defensive scheme. It's what I would do if I wanted to stop them. :Thumbs:
If ryle stops the dixie run game they will have a chance. Moore is not an accurate qb. If he plays college ball, he will not be at qb. I think dixie is too talented for ryle and shouldnt get beat until the 3rd or 4th round of the playoffs.
Ryle will come with a strong defensive plan as always. They must limit the offensive turnovers because that's why teams have been scoring on us. I believe we are averaging three turnovers a game. 2 fumbles and a pick.
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:If ryle stops the dixie run game they will have a chance. Moore is not an accurate qb. If he plays college ball, he will not be at qb. I think dixie is too talented for ryle and shouldnt get beat until the 3rd or 4th round of the playoffs.

This is a two way street...

And Dixie understands the key to beating Ryle is stopping England and putting good pressure on Ryles QB in 3rd and long...

In no way is Dixie Heights underestimating how good Ryle is and how hard the Colonels will have to work to survive the Raiders on Senior night. Going to be a hard fought battle!