Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dogs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What your favorite type of dogs?

I like boxers and Pugs there is a few other's but those 2 are my favorite
I love boxers!! A friend of mine has the most beautiful brindle boxer and I want one soooooo bad! I want a white one though with a little brindle on it.
I have a beagle, well through my life I have had 3, so they are probably my favorite.
Before I've had: 2 siberian huskies, a chocolate lab, 2 shih tzus, and a boxer.

I currently have a boxer at home but I want one next year when I get an apartment.
I was going to get one for my apartment this year, but Im not sure how big of mess it would be and what the roommates would think,
A friend of mine got an 11 month old English Bulldog today for $200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I about died when he told me the price! Those things usually cost around $1200-$1500!!
I like Huskies, Australian Shepherds and Labs.. My Husky got killed Friday Sad Cry
Im sorry 15th, but I know what you mean.
My daschund died a few weeks ago.
Thanks 4leaf.. Sorry about your dog.. it hurts to lose one
I'm sorry guys about your dogs! Someone poisoned my boxer a couple of years ago and hit my choc lab with a car. I was heartbroken.
Mine got hit by the mail woman Friday.. I was heartbroken too
Sorry to hear that Cali.
here's a pic of her
Awwww she's absolutely beautiful! I'm so sorry.
I have been looking for an English bulldog for years. and your friend got one that cheap... I'm jealous

Through my life I have had a giant mastiff, an English bulldog, a boxer, 2 german shephards, i don't know how many beagles, and about 4 rotweilers
I love them all. As of now I have a spitz. She's adorable. I've never been without a dog, practically all of them have been mutts though. Btw..my spitz had puppies!! They're half spitz half pitt bull. But they look like pit bulls..white with spots. One has fawn colored spots, another has black, and the other has brindle spots! And I can't keep one Sad I'm gonna cry...
Really dont like dogs or pets in general. I barely have enough time to take care of myself....
aww 15th RC im sorry bout ur dog...

ive got a golden retriever named buster...hes a year n a half old...and hes real cute...
I have had a cocker spaniel. I now have 2 maltese, 1 Husky, and 1 Golden Retreiver.
Growing up I had cats and dogs and loved them both. However, I have always loved cats more. I used to have 15 cats.

I only have on cat now, Simba but he doesnt live with us. He lives with my parents temporarily.

We got our little boy a Dog last year from the animal shelter in Pikeville but he didnt like it and I didnt like the messes it made so we took it back and traded it in for another cat, Mokey. Well, Mokey died or ran away.

BTW, I am so sorry about your dog. Thats terrible. Losing something you love is never easy.
Bulldog
Here's my girl back at home!

[Image: 65_348.ts1095395397046.jpg]
Miniture Dobermen and alaskian huskey...

Ive had a huskey and it died a while back. Loved that dog.
I would probably give my left arm for an English Bulldog... that's my favorite type of dog, but I also like Boxers and Rotweilers...

I just got a pug, to replace my late Boxer.
I like huskies
jayblackcat2006 Wrote:I would probably give my left arm for an English Bulldog... that's my favorite type of dog, but I also like Boxers and Rotweilers...

I just got a pug, to replace my late Boxer.

Same here man, but I can't find one nowhere
mixed breeds named Bruiser
german shepards are awesome