Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry 34 Lawrence County 19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
LCDOG 87 Wrote:No just 79 having headache after 1 haft of game 77 has been out 2 week going to dr Monday

Yea, I understand that. We have several key players out to enjoy. Meaning a Lot of very important keys to puzzlel Wish them the best.
KyRock Wrote:I told everyone stop at the entrance and get some chilli. Will have to try some Belfry food in a couple weeks. :yum:
Hotdogs at the CAM are hard to beat. I don't think you will be disappointed.
Do-double-gg Wrote:"Really" I got to see this whole game and not one time did I see a Belfry player come out of a pile and act like anything was going on. Not one time did anyone go to a reff and say anything was going on, not one Belfry coach or players. If this did happen then I would be ashamed but I don't believe it and you should not just come on here and spout out hearsay before you have facts!
My son is a player. It's not just me trying to cause trouble.
BHSPIRATE51-87 Wrote:My son is a player. It's not just me trying to cause trouble.

I hope this is not true and if it is I'm sorry! Did he go to a coach or ref and say anything. I know that if someone did this to me I would come up swingin and would let people know what was going on.
I also hope it is not true! I know Coach Cecil knows nothing about it and if he finds out I promise it will not happen again. We are better than that and any player that does this nonsense doesn't need to ever suit up or play for LC ever again IMO.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:BELFRY
Corbett 3/3 100 yds, 63 rushing 2 TD
Hatfield 19 carries, 130 yds, 3 TD
Taylor 9 carries, 65 yds, 2 Fumbles Lost
400 Total Yards
3 Turnovers

LAWRENCE CO
Kiser 10/17 191 yds, 16 rushes, -17 yds, TD
Dalton 4 carries, 37 yds, TD 4 rec, 127 yds, TD
[B]31 carries, 19 Total Rush Yds [/B]
210 Total Yds
1 Turnover

You mean that's it? That's all they could muster on the ground?..a measly 19 yards on 31 carries.:yikes:

If you are LC , you thank God for Belfry's free gifts or this one would have been just as ugly as predicted..

And we are being led to believe that LC is getting better and better and better...19 yards??? 31 carries?? That's it???

A big ole POPPYCOCK!!!!
LC has some really good players, especially skill guys.

The lack of execution by Belfry has to come down to youth as was stated before. I dont want to beat a dead horse, but Belfry is a different (better) team with a healthy Catron, Edwards, and Willis (who has consistently been their most productive HB)

With the decimation of HBs by injury, I expected Fletcher to get a look at HB. How did TJ Dotson do? Was his play good enough that he would warrant carries over D. Varney moving forward?
Bob Seger Wrote:You mean that's it? That's all they could muster on the ground?..a measly 19 yards on 31 carries.:yikes:

If you are LC , you thank God for Belfry's free gifts or this one would have been just as ugly as predicted..

And we are being led to believe that LC is getting better and better and better...19 yards??? 31 carries?? That's it???

A big ole POPPYCOCK!!!!

Hey Bobby I might come watch JC/Belfry game in a couple weeks. You and JC might want to enjoy the next few games seeing your season will be over in about 3 weeks or 2nd Round which ever comes first! Confusednicker:
Bob Seger Wrote:You mean that's it? That's all they could muster on the ground?..a measly 19 yards on 31 carries.:yikes:

A big ole POPPYCOCK!!!!

With that Icon :yikes: I see you and Old Man '74 had a big date last night! Confusednicker:
JC might even get put out the 1st Round :hilarious: :flush: :popcorn: Confusednicker:

A big ole POPPYCOCK!!!!

Come on segar don't beleave everything you read dalton had a 34 yard td run his self. Heading into the 4th the score was 20 to 19. Lc had a big pass play called back for holding. Lc gained some yards but when they lost yardage they lost big yards and that is where the net yardage comes in. Don't being trying to belittle the kids because this was a great game to watch.
Don't believe everything I read? EKU is about as unbiased as they come..He's a great Belfry fan, but always tells it like it is, even when it is against Belfry.

Belittling? Where are you coming up with that? We are talking stats.

If not for 4 free gifts from Belfry what could the score have been? 50-6?
dawg fan Wrote:Come on segar don't beleave everything you read dalton had a 34 yard td run his self. Heading into the 4th the score was 20 to 19. Lc had a big pass play called back for holding. Lc gained some yards but when they lost yardage they lost big yards and that is where the net yardage comes in. Don't being trying to belittle the kids because this was a great game to watch.

They had a 16 yard pass called back for a 15 yard personal foul.it left a 1st and 9

Outside of that 34 yard run on the Wildcat their biggest rushing gain was a 9 yard run.

Belfry completely shut down the LC rushing game. Kiser to Dalton looked good in the passing for sure. I also thought LC did a really good job on 3rd Down, especially in the 1st Half
It sounds like everything that needed to happen for Lawrence to win this game happened? Everyone kept saying if LC gets a couple of breaks and if Belfry shoots themselves in the foot with penalties and turnovers, that Belfry would lose this game? I'm really impressed that despite everything that happened on the field as well as not having starters in key positions, and them playing on the road, that Belfry was still able to win this game by two touchdowns. It really speaks to the championship atmosphere that has been created there. Championship teams and championship programs are able to face adversity and still find a way to win. One part of their team is having a rough game and so certain players step up and put them on their back, and that is what good teams do. It says a lot about the mental toughness of those players and the job that Haywood, the community, the fans, the administration, assistant coaches, and even veteran players that have been great examples for younger kids coming up, have done to help develop and "buy-in" to the overall goal and atmosphere. All of that, I think, is why Belfry was able to overcome every opportunity they gave up last night and still have a convincing win over a solid Lawrence County team, and is also why they are always a contender in their class and have the ability to beat anyone.
Bob Seger Wrote:Don't believe everything I read? EKU is about as unbiased as they come..He's a great Belfry fan, but always tells it like it is, even when it is against Belfry.

:yawn: :lame: Here we go I knew it was coming especially from the piece of garbage and Old Gay Man Bobby. I thought I read somewhere not long ago that you don't make excuses? Hmmm did you just use the word "If not"? It is Ok Bobby it really is, No it really is. I know what you are doing you are trying to cover up the "If" Ooops I said If JC doesn't get bounced in the 1st or 2nd round. Highlands is going to shutout the mighty JC Golden Eagles. And there is not a IF in that but a F-a-c-t. Old Gay Man Bobby what a queer!
Do-double-gg Wrote:I hope this is not true and if it is I'm sorry! Did he go to a coach or ref and say anything. I know that if someone did this to me I would come up swingin and would let people know what was going on.
The way I under stand it is the refs were
notified. They took the pens and did nothing.
My son did not play in the game other players
told him about it. All I know is it needs to be
looked into. Also if the refs knew then they should
be looking for something to do on Friday nights
from now on.
baseball1974 Wrote:It sounds like everything that needed to happen for Lawrence to win this game happened? Everyone kept saying if LC gets a couple of breaks and if Belfry shoots themselves in the foot with penalties and turnovers, that Belfry would lose this game? I'm really impressed that despite everything that happened on the field as well as not having starters in key positions, and them playing on the road, that Belfry was still able to win this game by two touchdowns. It really speaks to the championship atmosphere that has been created there. Championship teams and championship programs are able to face adversity and still find a way to win. One part of their team is having a rough game and so certain players step up and put them on their back, and that is what good teams do. It says a lot about the mental toughness of those players and the job that Haywood, the community, the fans, the administration, assistant coaches, and even veteran players that have been great examples for younger kids coming up, have done to help develop and "buy-in" to the overall goal and atmosphere. All of that, I think, is why Belfry was able to overcome every opportunity they gave up last night and still have a convincing win over a solid Lawrence County team, and is also why they are always a contender in their class and have the ability to beat anyone.
I think you pretty much hit the nail on the head on all aspects....Other than a couple of Belfry mods on here past and present that have tried to stifle out something they don't want to hear, Belfry fans and community are a first class bunch....Most of them live by the old example of "act like you've been there/ done that". When that parlays to the players it's called swagger.
BHSPIRATE51-87 Wrote:The way I under stand it is the refs were
notified. They took the pens and did nothing.
My son did not play in the game other players
told him about it. All I know is it needs to be
looked into. Also if the refs knew then they should
be looking for something to do on Friday nights
from now on.

What exactly were they doing? I can't believe referees would know something like that and just sit on it?
I definitely don't see Coach Cecil condoning any actions like stabbing with a pen. This may have happened, but I find it hard to believe.
Yeah Belfry Fans are a class act and they can act like they've been there/done that. Because they have just to bad JC won't anytime soon. Oh wait couple years ago you played Highlands within 7 points wasn't it? Yeah you have been there Not! All you really are is a Wanna Be!
KyRock Wrote:Yeah Belfry Fans are a class act and they can act like they've been there/done that. Because they have just to bad JC won't anytime soon. Oh wait couple years ago you played Highlands within 7 points wasn't it? Yeah you have been there Not! All you really are is a Wanna Be!

That doesn't even make any sense? If you want to start a thread on JC and your jealousy go ahead? I really wish you were smart enough to understand how much of a foolish, homophobic, racist bigot that you appear to be? It's finally at a point where its just really sad. I wish you luck.

A big ole POPPYCOCK!!!!

That is all he thinks about! Confusednicker: So sad He Sucks one :yum: &*$^ and they call him queer. It's awful I tell you awful :hilarious: Confusednicker:
baseball1974 Wrote:It sounds like everything that needed to happen for Lawrence to win this game happened? Everyone kept saying if LC gets a couple of breaks and if Belfry shoots themselves in the foot with penalties and turnovers, that Belfry would lose this game? I'm really impressed that despite everything that happened on the field as well as not having starters in key positions, and them playing on the road, that Belfry was still able to win this game by two touchdowns. It really speaks to the championship atmosphere that has been created there. Championship teams and championship programs are able to face adversity and still find a way to win. One part of their team is having a rough game and so certain players step up and put them on their back, and that is what good teams do. It says a lot about the mental toughness of those players and the job that Haywood, the community, the fans, the administration, assistant coaches, and even veteran players that have been great examples for younger kids coming up, have done to help develop and "buy-in" to the overall goal and atmosphere. All of that, I think, is why Belfry was able to overcome every opportunity they gave up last night and still have a convincing win over a solid Lawrence County team, and is also why they are always a contender in their class and have the ability to beat anyone.

This pretty much sums up a lot of what I thought about the game. It was all laid on the table for LC to get the win and although they played hard they couldn't get it done. I would be real concerned about the lack of a rushing game. One Wildcat play for 35 yards and Kiser for a couple of 5-9 yard gains was it.

Double-gg or whatever his stage name is has a right to his opinion, but you could feel the hurt in his post. To say Belfry has lost their swagger is way off base...Find me any other team that could have as much talent as Belfry had on the sidelines last night not available to play and still win a game as big as this one was. If I was LC, and if there is a second game, I would be real concerned about facing a healthy Belfry on Belfry's home field.

I would be real concerned about Ray Horton dominating my offensive line.
I would be concerned that two little Belfry players, Caleb Elkins 143 pounds and Chase Dove 165 pounds had back to back sacks.

So much respect for the effort by LC, but they were a whipped bunch at the end of that game. They have to improve a lot IMO to keep a second game close if these two meet again.
Bob Seger Wrote:Don't believe everything I read? EKU is about as unbiased as they come..He's a great Belfry fan, but always tells it like it is, even when it is against Belfry.

Segar you saying lc had 19 yards rushing when dalton had 34 on one play. No questions belfry is very hard to run against. But this game was a one score game with 2 min left in 4th. It is not like lc got blowed out. Late in the game they just couldn't stop hatfield.
baseball1974 Wrote:That doesn't even make any sense? If you want to start a thread on JC and your jealousy go ahead? I really wish you were smart enough to understand how much of a foolish, homophobic, racist bigot that you appear to be? It's finally at a point where its just really sad. I wish you luck.

When you can learn to actually talk with me Old Man come back. It is getting old giving you and your Boyfriend Bobby Segar a weekly beat down. It is just to Easy and getting boring. Neither does it make sense you faggots coming on here putting down the kids from LC. You jumped the wrong kids there and I will defend them everytime. I maybe foolish, homophobic even, but racist I'm not I just don't like Old Gay Idiot Gooks as yourself. Confusednicker:
dawg fan Wrote:Segar you saying lc had 19 yards rushing when dalton had 34 on one play. No questions belfry is very hard to run against. But this game was a one score game with 2 min left in 4th. It is not like lc got blowed out. Late in the game they just couldn't stop hatfield.
Say you run 10 plays, and on 9 of them you have a total net yardage loss. Then on the 10th play you just happen to break one open for several yards. Yeah you might have had one good gain, but that does not men that your entire run game has not been shut down. It does in fact mean that very thing.
PaytoPlay Wrote:LC has some really good players, especially skill guys.

The lack of execution by Belfry has to come down to youth as was stated before. I dont want to beat a dead horse, but Belfry is a different (better) team with a healthy Catron, Edwards, and Willis (who has consistently been their most productive HB)

With the decimation of HBs by injury, I expected Fletcher to get a look at HB. How did TJ Dotson do? Was his play good enough that he would warrant carries over D. Varney moving forward?

Dotson struggled with his timing in the motion aspect, but ran pretty good when he touched the ball and he had a big pass reception downfield. I would say it is week to week how much he will play HB depending on how healthy Belfry is.
Bob Seger Wrote:Say you run 10 plays and on 9 of them you have a total net yardage loss and then on the 10th play you just happen to break one open for several yards. Yeah you might have had one good gain, but that does not men that your entire run game has not been shut down. It does in fact mean that very thing.

Segar are you my little Bi#ch? I have gotten several messages saying that they think I have made you my Bi&ch. Confusednicker:
KyRock Wrote:When you can learn to actually talk with me Old Man come back. It is getting old giving you and your Boyfriend Bobby Segar a weekly beat down. It is just to Easy and getting boring. Neither does it make sense you faggots coming on here putting down the kids from LC. You jumped the wrong kids there and I will defend them everytime. I maybe foolish, homophobic even, but racist I'm not I just don't like Old Gay Idiot Gooks as yourself. Confusednicker:

There is a reason nobody responds to you. They all refer to you as a joke and even your own fans message me to apologize for your idiocies. Normal people know better than to argue or respond to attention seeking behavior from an adolescent. It is sad this is your only outlet to socialize and I know you're lack of education doesn't give you the tools to comprehend things, but referring to people as "gooks" and talking about Mexicans is very racist. Its embarrassing on BGR part that they let you get away with it.

My guess you were bullied a lot as a kid and this is you're only way yiud be able to say things you do because in person you'd be scared to death.
Are the mods gonna continue to allow personal slurs that if said by a college or NFL player would get them immediately suspended and/or fined?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8