Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: CAL @ DeSales 10/17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This could well be THE game to watch in the entire state - 2A#3 at #1.

Has the potential to be a real defensive struggle, IMO, with turnovers deciding the winner.
DeSales is a beast . They win by 10
If there are Bardstown or Washington Co. fans on here it would be really nice to hear your guys take on this one....

:thanks:
I think Desales is by far the best in 2A. This one could be close early, but I think Desales may pull away and make a statement in this one.
I don't think this will be and upset.

CAL 24
Desales 21

:betterthanexpected:
CAL-7
DeSales-6
Can CAL contain Pirtle coming off the edge? That might force them to run the ball more which plays into our strength. I know Payne is good but he won't beat us on his own.

Our biggest question mark is how do we play coming off two weeks without a game. I know our boys are ready to hit something in a different color jersey, but will we come out a little rusty? We should be pretty healthy with 2 weeks off. It's senior night, so it will be emotional. Our JV and Freshman teams have dominated CAL the last 4 years, I just don't see us losing this one. I think we win by 10.
Give me DeSales 31-20 in a well played game.