Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyle County @ Marion County 10/17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Boyle County(6-1) coming off a loss against Lexington Catholic and Marion County(5-2) coming off a 1 point victory over Mercer County.

It's hard to tell how good this Marion County team is. Three of the wins were by a combined 3 points. They lost against Taylor County by a score of 30-8. The good thing is that they find a way to win. Then you have Boyle County who I have yet to figure out myself. I will just take Boyle County winning this one 35-13.

Who do you think wins? Why?
BoyleCounty Wrote:Boyle County(6-1) coming off a loss against Lexington Catholic and Marion County(5-2) coming off a 1 point victory over Mercer County.

It's hard to tell how good this Marion County team is. Three of the wins were by a combined 3 points. They lost against Taylor County by a score of 30-8. The good thing is that they find a way to win. Then you have Boyle County who I have yet to figure out myself. I will just take Boyle County winning this one 35-13.

Who do you think wins? Why?

Marion Co. is 5-2? Did not know that. Looks like they know how to win or hang on to the close games. It is Boyle Co so more talented program wins.