Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee pulls advertising from Kentucky Senate race
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-...important/

The democrats must not be as confident as they originally came across, having pulled its TV advertising for the final three weeks in the Kentucky Senate race. It looks like they are going to focus their efforts on other states.

This one surprises me, honestly. I'm no Grimes fan but I felt that she was in striking distance of this and it surprises me that the DSCC would pull their funding from the person they consider public enemy #1.
^
I agree.
Shes not getting blown out. There are a lot of people in this state that's not voting for her, but they are voting against Mitch. The polls are keeping steady at around 4-5% on most of them. I guess they see the writing on the wall.
You can only buy so much tv ads...no more spots to buy.....Go Grimes. :Cheerlead
When even MSNBC says she is cooked , is in waaaay over her head, and is basicly an idiot, that speaks volumes.

After the campaign worker debacle, the CJ interview where she wouldn't answer who she voted for, and then her not so impressive debate, I guess the DSCC saw how dang dumb and worthless she really is. Sooo, with that said, after the election is over look for Obama to give her some high level cabinet post. Looks like she fits right in with the rest of the gang.

Eric Holder's replacement?
Bob Seger Wrote:When even MSNBC says she is cooked , is in waaaay over her head, and is basicly an idiot, that speaks volumes.

After the campaign worker debacle, the CJ interview where she wouldn't answer who she voted for, and then her not so impressive debate, I guess the DSCC saw how dang dumb and worthless she really is. Sooo, with that said, after the election is over look for Obama to give her some high level cabinet post. Looks like she fits right in with the rest of the gang.

Eric Holder's replacement?

And just think, Seger, if those liberals knew that Ashley Judd would have had any remote chance of winning, they would have been pushing her hard. :biglmao:
Well now. Guess she needed to say yes she voted for the President. Twice.
^ Right on. No shame in that, right?

I was once a democrat too. Thankfully I saw the light before I was able to do any damage to our country at the polls.
Harry Reid must have thought she was starting to lean a little right & if you won't admit your vote then must omit (no more $$$ for you)
64SUR Wrote:You can only buy so much tv ads...no more spots to buy.....Go Grimes. :Cheerlead

If she had the money television spots would have been available. She is just a weak candidate. She always was a weak candidate. Daddy Jerry used his daughter to try to get an elected office that he, as one known with a criminal background and record, could never get for himself.

But she is still "Clueless Barbie" and her alleged husband is still missing.
The so-called race is nowhere near as close as 3 points. Polls all have McConnell up by a minimum of 4 points (which already includes dubious tactics IMO), let alone RCP's inclusion of the outlier Courier-Journal Bluegrass Poll which, brings the spread down to the deceptive level we see at present.