Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: All Members Please Read...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everyone please read the announcement at the top of the football forum.

We all need to do a better job of staying on topic, following the rules, and using some form of capitalization and puncuation...This is not ICQ and it will not become ICQ....your posts simply will be deleted if illegible.
I agree, I cannot really read what half of what some people are saying in there posts. I've quit using so many exclamation points.
Nice post Fox.. I'll try to do better!! If I can do it everyone can.
Yeah, I agree there too, I have to work on mine as well.
Amen Fox! :thumpsup:
I agree. This is a quality site, with quality mods and members. let's all help keep it classy
Check this site out. It is a free spell check program that will help us to do better with the spelling errors. I use it all the time and it has helped me tremendously.

www.iespell.com
I'll pass this along to my students!!! Thanks, Midee1
Midee1 Wrote:Check this site out. It is a free spell check program that will help us to do better with the spelling errors. I use it all the time and it has helped me tremendously.

www.iespell.com
I agree. I'll do better.
I agree. Was thinking the same thing reading some of the posts reminding me of ICQ!...You guys do a great job, keep up the good work!
Good Post, I think we all can do better.
CoachB Wrote:I'll pass this along to my students!!! Thanks, Midee1

Your welcome. I know that it has helped me out tremendously.
owrgwqorgnqero ooops oh yea sorry about that.
Yea i have a spelling problem but ill try my best to catch my typos.
I feel most of the ICQ like post are from the younger generation. I know us oldies do well to just type what we are trying to say. I'll try and do better.
Ive improved a lot thanks to Midee1. There is an Internet spell check ieSpell.com.
Wow! Now that Midee1 has shown me the correct way to write a sentence, can do wonders. Thanks Midee1:Thumbs: ....shew omg dont get ur panties in a wod ther midee1...what does it rly matter if sum1 dont use correct puncuation....it aint lik the world will come 2 an end:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
football_fan Wrote:Nice post Fox.. I'll try to do better!! If I can do it everyone can.

football football hes r man...if he cant do it, nobodey can!!!!:letsparty
I definetly need to do that.
I agree
I usually spell pretty good anyway I edit my posts after I post them to make sure they don't have any errors.