Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 28, Prestonsburg 16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Were the Blackcat coaches and fans blaming the clock operator and the officials again? What about the big bad bald guy that was thinking he was going to fight the clock operator until he realized he had to face a grown man instead. LOL he cowered like a puppy that got caught peeing on the rug. He tucked his tail and wiggled back to his side as fast as he could. Embarrassing.
The last 4 minutes of the game lasted forever. Prestonsberg ran 5 plays in the last 12 seconds but it was too late. Paintsville got up 22-0 at half and cruised playing their 4 backups in the last two quarters. Hard practices last week help out. Still need to put up 4 good quarters to have a chance against Louisa and Hazard.
I was keeping the stats in the press box at Paintsville on the game with bad time keeping. Paintsville had an inexperienced time keeper and the refs didn't do a very good job telling him when to start and stop the clock. He kept asking me if he should start the clock when the plays started and the refs didn't tell him to start it and told him not to do anything until they told him.
Only 3 refs at the game and I don't think they knew which one was in charge.