Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (5) Baylor 61 (9) TCU 58
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

These Big 12 teams will get slaughtered against good competition.
None of them play defense.
Defense need not apply.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Final.

These Big 12 teams will get slaughtered against good competition.
None of them play defense.

I agree 100% Gut. I saw on ESPN where they had the Big 12 rated as the 2cd best conference and I thought that was a little crazy. Oklahoma is obviously a good football team and K-state and Okie state arent bad but I have no faith in TCU or Baylor at all. I think the PAC 12 is a solid 2cd. Stanford, Oregon, Arizona, UCLA, and USC are all top 25 teams or they will be by the end of the season. An arguement could be made for the Big 12 as the 3rd best conference but Im not even sure thats true. With the ACC (God forbid) boasting Fla St, Clemson, Ga Tech, and, yes, even Duke (LOL!), I think I would through them in as the 3rd conference. And as down as the Big Ten is this year, there is still Mich St, Ohio St, and Wisc, and I still wouldnt want to take a team to Ann Arbor or College Station to play on any given saturday.

To sum up, I think u are absolutely correct.....every time I see a poll with Baylor in the Top 5 it makes me a little sick. If u stuck KY in the Big 12, they would most likely be in the Top 10. :biggrin:
Gut, we can pat ourselves on the back for being right (Im usually wrong, LOL)! Baylor went down to West Virginia today. Now I dont have to see some of those morons that had them picked in the final 4 playoff teams. The Big 12 just isnt that strong. Obviously, the SEC is better but I think the PAC 12 and even the ACC is better than the Big 12. Heck, when you figure in Mich St, Wisc, and Ohio St, the Big 10 might even be better!
Lack of defense caught up with Baylor this weekend.