Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky -48 ULM -14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After trailing 14-3 early, Kentucky romps the Warharks! Kentucky is now (5-1, 2-1) and as of this moment in a second place tie in the SEC East. If LSU beats Florida tonight, the Cats will take control over second place.
I started getting that sick old feel in my stomach during the first part of this game!! I'd forgotten how horrible that felt.

Glad the Cats came back with an impressive win!!
Kentucky came out a little flat today but they finally got it together. Boom Williams looked good today. I like this Kentucky team's chances!
I was sick after the first quarter, but with some good defensive plays the offense finally got going. They'll have to put 4 quarters together next week to come out with a W.
LSU defeats Florida, so Kentucky is now in sole possession of 2nd Place in the SEC East!
BelfryPride Wrote:LSU defeats Florida, so Kentucky is now in sole possession of 2nd Place in the SEC East!

To think Kentucky could be this high in the SEC...wow. We had some good years in the mid/late 2000's under Rich Brooks, but even some of his teams really struggled to win SEC games.
SEC athletes took this game over. Kentucky finally has that kind of athletes. It has been a long time coming.
KY is going to have to stop these slow starts they seem to be having. They are going to dig themselves a hole they cant get out of, especially with the meat of the SEC schedule coming up.