Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Christopher Columbus (FL) 38 Highlands 34
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
FT Highlands is at least BRAVE enough to play " powerhouse " out of state opponents. Other programs in KY who calls themselves good to great teams, play teams out of state that are cupcake city.
Chris (Christopher Columbus Coach) was very impressed but also well aware of the tradition of Highlands.
Fear the Nation Wrote:All males? or is it a coed school. If it's all males that like a trinity. A lot of kids to draw from.

All girls school! Confusednicker: Alot of girls to draw from.

On another note.... I guess Johnson Central and Belfry are not the only schools to have cornered the market on "choke jobs":lmao:

Choke out to Collins....and now Christopher Columbus......holy cow!!!

So much for the troll fun......lord knows Wide Right thrives on it.....

Now...let's get to the real skinny of it......win or lose....Highlands has historically represented themselves and the State of Kentucky proud when playing high level competition.....in and out of state.

Tough loss...but I'm sure it will pay dividends down the road
Highlands needs to avoid playing schools named after an individual.

Martha Layne Collins... Christopher Columbus.. last year almost losing to John Hardin..

No wonder Simon Kenton wants a piece of the Birds!

(I am kidding of course)
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Another good win for a private school. Nonetheless, a game like this will only make FTH better. You prepare for the playoffs by playing good competition rather than weaklings like Rowan County, Boyd County, and Greenup County.

:popcorn: Ooooh. A shot across the bow at Johnson Central. This should be fun. Lol
Oh my, Highlands has came back to reality. They have been exposed and just may never ever win a game again! I now see all those Ft. Thomas kids transferring to Dayton......
PHSForever Wrote::popcorn: Ooooh. A shot across the bow at Johnson Central. This should be fun. Lol

Not aimed at Johnson Central in particular. However, their whole district is, overall, embarrassingly weak. Johnson Central has a good team. Ashland is average to mediocre. The rest would have a problem competing with a squad of cheerleaders.

I do think that Johnson Central needs to toughen up its non-district schedule.
Christopher Columbus should play Davey Crockett or Daniel Boone out of Tennessee. Talk about some big time names!!
UK1fan Wrote:Your in for a rude awakening next year!

SK is the one sleeping... SK needs to go get a state title... they are really cool... The Birds highly recommend it...
They should start with maybe getting to semi finals or something... ease into it..... baby steps.

Next year... 'Birds will put a running clock on the 'Neers.... just like the 80s thru 00s. Welcome back to real football SK!
Stardust Wrote:Oh my, Highlands has came back to reality. They have been exposed and just may never ever win a game again! I now see all those Ft. Thomas kids transferring to Dayton......

None of them would start at Dayton
uk1fan Wrote:your in for a rude awakening next year!

1-25
UK1fan Wrote:Maybe Highlands should watch a SK game and learn to play 4 quarters of football?

Like they did against Boone County?
Pages: 1 2