Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: SK edges Boone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So if SK almost lost to Boone at home... Boone, the worst team in NKY
Boone was smoked by Dixie....
That can only mean that Dixie is far better than SK

Dixie was beatn easily by Cov Cath
and Cov Cath was smoked by everyone lately

This is going off of SK logic of how they are better than Highlands because of Campbell scores.
I believe SK is a great team don't get me wrong....They found a way to win when things were obviously not bouncing their way.
I just want to show how each game is its own animal and dumb score comparisons do not mean squat.
It all comes down to one thing...... Ws
birdman44 Wrote:So if SK almost lost to Boone at home... Boone, the worst team in NKY

This is going off of SK logic of how they are better than Highlands because of Campbell scores.
I believe SK is a great team don't get me wrong....They found a way to win when things were obviously not bouncing their way.
I just want to show how each game is its own animal and dumb score comparisons do not mean squat.

Powell had 25 carries 148 yards 2 tds. Boone County 177 total offense. SK 317 total offense. Boone ran 51 plays SK ran 53 plays. Racke 7/9 83 yards 77% 2 tds and 16 carries 81 yards. Logan Winkler 3 catches 45 yards 2 tds and one interception! Kincaid had another interception. He leads NKY in interceptions. Boone had 43 rushes 125 yards. SK had 44 rushes 234 yards.
SK dominated the second half. SK never got to open their offense up it rained forever. If was a dry game SK would have won by 40. But I can glad it wasn't a blow out so the SK starters could play 4 quarters of football to get ready for Dixie. SK is now 8-0!
Moral victory for Boone here.. I think this was a slip up for SK and the Ryle game may of been on key but we will find out at Campbell county & Dixie next week

A win is a win.
birdman44 Wrote:So if SK almost lost to Boone at home... Boone, the worst team in NKY

SK is getting everyone's A game. Dixie is not. The Dixie fan base, and many neutral observers are getting a false sense of confidence because of big wins over two very bad teams, Campbell and Tates Creek.

Campbell did not even bother fielding the opening kickoff against Dixie and put the ball on the ground so many times, I lost count. The laid down completely. Tates Creek is the worst of the Lexington District 6A teams.

Boone played their best game in three years against SK. It was no fluke. Boone played well and they were taken lightly by SK, especially on the defensive side of the ball.
Congrats to SK.
Simon Kenton is the real deal.