Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 57th District
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know where it will be played?
Someone said at Paintsville, but I,m not cetain.
How do they decide where it's played anyway, is is alphabetically, do they draw, or what?
uhmm it goes in order. Last year jc, this year is paintsville, next year is magoffin, and Sc, then Lc mayb after that?
Super_de Wrote:uhmm it goes in order. Last year jc, this year is paintsville, next year is magoffin, and Sc, then Lc mayb after that?

What kind of order is this?
Idk see before Lc was added it was JC, Paintsville, magoffin SC but now that LC's in there idk where it would go hopefully before PVille
The 2006-2007 District Tournament will be played at Paintsville. The 57th District is set on the following rotation:

Johnson Central
Paintsville
Salyersville
Sheldon Clark

It is my understanding that Lawrence Co. will not be included in the rotation until after Sheldon Clark has their turn and then it will start back with Paintsville. I could be wrong though.
Mohawk Wrote:The 2006-2007 District Tournament will be played at Paintsville. The 57th District is set on the following rotation:

Johnson Central
Paintsville
Salyersville
Sheldon Clark

It is my understanding that Lawrence Co. will not be included in the rotation until after Sheldon Clark has their turn and then it will start back with Paintsville. I could be wrong though.

How could that be that would be leaving JC out of it and JC has one of the best gyms in the district for a tourney.
Maybe because it was at JC last year, I don't know. But if they accept Lawrence co. in the district I don't think they should be out of hosting it until everyone has a turn again, this is just my opinion. Don't get me wrong I'll go watch it no matter where it's held.
B-BallMOM Wrote:Maybe because it was at JC last year, I don't know. But if they accept Lawrence co. in the district I don't think they should be out of hosting it until everyone has a turn again, this is just my opinion. Don't get me wrong I'll go watch it no matter where it's held.

same here but i wont go watch it as much if it's at pville... that gyms just to small for the crowd that district tourney brings!
*SE04* Wrote:same here but i wont go watch it as much if it's at pville... that gyms just to small for the crowd that district tourney brings!

Oh i agree. The gym isnt suited at all for a tournament. Especially one that has the attendence of a district tourney. Everyone of course deserves the chance to host it. But can you say packed to the top!
that gym want even hold Magofin County fans if everyone comes that came last year to the tour if Mc makes it this year and i hope they do but anything can happen. GO MC