Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Leslie 44 - Betsy Lane 30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congratulations Eagles. Kevin Whitaker and James Brock have huge nights. Josh Bray and Brady Crisp with key catches. Austin Smith have a great night running behind the line also. Eagle coaching staff made nice adjustments at half offensively and defensively. Fist 7-0 start since I will guess the 94 season.
Congrats to the Eagles. Lots of excitement in Hyden, I'm sure.
Now that is a good win. GO Eagles. :Cheerlead
Big Win.... Cong: to all staff and players, now get ready for P'burg !!!!
Congrats to Eagles. Pburg on the horizon.
way to go Eagles
Great TEAM victory tonight!!! Time to go watch the film and improve and get ready for them Shelby Valley Wildcats!!! 1 step closer till that D-championship!
Don't sleep on Jughead's Eagles.
This was definitely a Team victory tonight. Looked like Leslie Co. played 30 kids or more. A very hard fought battle. #7 Kevin Whitaker and #11 James Brock were HUGE tonight. There were other outstanding performances, but these kids really stood out. Brock with 3 interceptions playing man on #23 and Whitaker is just a beast throwing and running the ball.

If this team keeps improving, good things could definitely be in store in Leslie Co. Congratulations Eagles. 7-0 for first time since 1994...
Jughead you were right Leslie does have A good team, keep playing them 1 at A time. 64 you have all your teams going you are amazing.
GO Eagles. I go back to the Greg Walker, George Wyatt, Jeff Campbell, days and believe this might be their year if they tighten up that defense.
Congrats Eagles. Glad to see this program getting better. Definitely the best start since Tim Couch era. But it's not how you start it's how you finish. Keep focused and humble eagles.
Cellking Wrote:Big Win.... Cong: to all staff and players, now get ready for P'burg !!!!

E's Army Wrote:Congrats to Eagles. Pburg on the horizon.

You guys better worry about Shelby Valley first.
I want to start off by saying congrats to Leslie County! You all were the better team Friday night.

This two teams were so evenly matched that it wasn't even funny, the only difference was Leslie County was able to run the ball whenever they wanted to. Betsy Layne had no answer on how to stop their run up the gut. I also want to know what grade #7 is in. Kids a player, makes tackles on D, causes turnovers and runs the ball well from the QB spot with an absolutely cannon for an arm. The only thing I would critique him on is, learning when to use that big arm and then when to just take a little off when need be.
Kevin is a Junior.