Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Williamsburg 49 Campbellville 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jackets take care of business...
Williamsburg is the team to beat in the east.....:howdy: hazard basketball season come early again this year. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Williamsburg is the team to beat in the east.....:howdy: hazard basketball season come early again this year. Confusednicker:

Maybe, then again maybe not, I'm sure pikeville has something to say about that.
You wish
I expected this.
Williamsburg was very intense early after a week off. Massey ran down hill early and set the tone.
topnotch Wrote:You wish

I wish nothing, I have no dog in the hunt, and don't care who wins the east.
Williamsburg kept Young from getting started until they subbed down. He had -2 yds on 5 carries in first half. 3 of those runs were for losses. No room for him to run.
topnotch Wrote:You wish

:thatsfunn
Running clock early in the second quarter. The Eagles were not a threat to score against the jackets varsity squad.Williamsburg probably did not have many yards because every possession started inside the fifty. The Jackets kickoff team did a nice job as well.
Same thing happened at Raceland w Nicholas Co. Could have been much much much much much worse for the them and Cville last night. Hats off to Herron and Salmons(at raceland) for subbing early and often. With Raceland playing the way they are right now, imo, the Three horse race of Pikeville, Williamsburg, and Raceland is on, with Paintsville and Hazard coming up the back stretch, for a chance to play at Bowling Green. Raceland is probably 2-4 tds better than they were week 2 at Ashland. All the district frontrunners and regional mainstays handled business tonight.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Same thing happened at Raceland w Nicholas Co. Could have been much much much much much worse for the them and Cville last night. Hats off to Herron and Salmons(at raceland) for subbing early and often. With Raceland playing the way they are right now, imo, the Three horse race of Pikeville, Williamsburg, and Raceland is on, with Paintsville and Hazard coming up the back stretch, for a chance to play at Bowling Green. Raceland is probably 2-4 tds better than they were week 2 at Ashland. All the district frontrunners and regional mainstays handled business tonight.

So is everyone else.
Williamsburg's opponents now 16-36 on the year according to calpreps.Confusednicker:
jetpilot Wrote:Williamsburg's opponents now 16-36 on the year according to calpreps.Confusednicker:

they are saving the best for last. it wont surprise me if they run the table:biggrin:
pjdoug Wrote:they are saving the best for last. it wont surprise me if they run the table:biggrin:

Not happening dude.:popcorn:
Williamsburg opponents are 27-45.
pjdoug Wrote:they are saving the best for last. it wont surprise me if they run the table:biggrin:
Williamsburg opponents already played and those they will play are 27-45.
Congratulations Williamsburg!! I heard Massey had a great game; I'm thrilled for him.
jetpilot Wrote:Not happening dude.:popcorn:

They will in the east jetpitot, pikeville season will end if you guys host Williamsburg,I can't wait to make Panther thunder highlights film....Going to be awesome. :lmao:
jetpilot Wrote:So is everyone else.

That was actually in reference to if they were to play again. Paintsville is fixing to get Hendricks on the field which could cause problems. The kid is a legit 4.3 runner and will give them the threat of the long ball. I still for see another Rams/Panthers reg championship battle, but it will be a definite increase in the Tigers chances at upsetting someone. Idk if (if we make it there) that we can hang with Pikeville this year, atleast for 4 quarters They look damn good. Most complete and impressive team I have seen in single A. Keeping in mind that all I have seen has been on live game feeds and not in person.
Flash154 Wrote:Williamsburg opponents already played and those they will play are 27-45.

Williamsburg opponents are 16-36 and now the meat of their schedule is coming up with Berea, Lynn Camp and Pineville.:biggrin:
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:That was actually in reference to if they were to play again. Paintsville is fixing to get Hendricks on the field which could cause problems. The kid is a legit 4.3 runner and will give them the threat of the long ball. I still for see another Rams/Panthers reg championship battle, but it will be a definite increase in the Tigers chances at upsetting someone. Idk if (if we make it there) that we can hang with Pikeville this year, atleast for 4 quarters They look damn good. Most complete and impressive team I have seen in single A. Keeping in mind that all I have seen has been on live game feeds and not in person.

:hilarious:Stop it!
iT IS WHAT IT IS , LETS SAY IT IS PRACTICE

Williamsburg will be tough for anyone, Williamsburg has the talent to run the table, I believe Class A football is better overall than I have seen it.
Glad the polls got it right this week.
jetpilot Wrote::hilarious:Stop it!

Laugh all u want to. But he has been electronically clocked at 4.39. Never said he'd even be enough to win the region or even a district title. Just stating the kid was a major asset.
Massey meaningfully changed Wburg from good to dangerous IMO.
As did the other transfers.
I'm dying to served someone....
Granny Bear Wrote:Congratulations Williamsburg!! I heard Massey had a great game; I'm thrilled for him.

Fred was a beast running hard and making big plays on D.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:That was actually in reference to if they were to play again. Paintsville is fixing to get Hendricks on the field which could cause problems. The kid is a legit 4.3 runner and will give them the threat of the long ball. I still for see another Rams/Panthers reg championship battle, but it will be a definite increase in the Tigers chances at upsetting someone. Idk if (if we make it there) that we can hang with Pikeville this year, atleast for 4 quarters They look damn good. Most complete and impressive team I have seen in single A. Keeping in mind that all I have seen has been on live game feeds and not in person.

Have you seen Pikeville, Mayfield, or Beechwood play?
Pages: 1 2